Chapter 10

Tayvion's POV
I was sleeping,But then I was squirming all around my bed cause it was hot.
Tayvion:Fuck this,I'm getting some water,I said ,Sitting up and getting out of the bed.
I walked across the hallway then into the kitchen ,I opened the fridge and grabbed a cold water bottle and shut the door.
I opened the cap and took a sip of my water,I put the cap back on and started my way back to my bedroom but something caught my eye,I looked over to see who was at the balcony ..I think it's probably Amari ..I hope she's okay .
I walked to the balcony and opened the door,She turned around to look at me and went back to looking at whatever she is looking at.
Tayvion:May I sit down and chill with you? ,I asked .
Amari:Sure,she said not looking at me.
I walked in and closed the door behind me and sat down in one of those plastic chairs ,the chair was I was sitting in was away from her ..good ..so she wouldn't kill me.
Amari's POV
Nigga came out of no where asking me if he wants to chill,I just let him stay with me but he betta not do anything slick.
Amari:Why are you so nice to me..again? ,I asked .
Tayvion:I-
I cut him off.
Amari:Look kid ..Can you explain to me,Why did you ..you ..you do that to me at the store ? HUH?! ,I asked again.
He gave me a death glare.
I looked away quickly.
Tayvion:You lucky,that I haven't done anything with your scary ass,He said,getting up and opened the door and left.
I ignored to what he said because I know he can't put his hands on me.
He was being nice and now he's starting to me to ..I don't know..I can't really explain it .

Sorry this chapter was boring and short .
Vote,comment&Share💛
Also go read my new book called "Ain't mad at you"
Thanks babes💛.