Chapter 8

*At the hospital*
Amari's POV
I'm waiting in the waiting room,Waiting for the doctors to tell what's wrong with my poor granny.
The boys have come along too..I didn't want them to be here ..Ugh.
It's been already been hour since my grandma passed out..I hope she's gonna be okay .

KING's POV
Mann..I feel bad now ..messing with her all time ..I regret,What if her grandma dies? By the looks of it,it seems like she got no one else .
There might be a chance that she might be placed in a foster home.
I think I should go apologize to her.
I walked over to her and she looked up and gave me a death glare,I gulped.
I sighed
King:Hey Amari,I'm sorry for being such a dickhead to you,I really mean it ..please forgive me,I begged.
Amari:I don't care King ,leave me alone,she said.
King:But...Nevermind,I said .
I walked away from her and went back to my friends.
Amari's POV
I didn't feel like talking to that idiot and I'm never gonna forgive,Especially Tayvion ..that ..that ..BITCH.
I wish I can go up to him and beat the shit of him but I can't cause I'm in a hospital and I don't wanna make a scene .
The doctor came out the room ,I got up quickly from my seat and went up to him.
Amari:How is she doing ?! I said.
The Doctor was checking his notes before talking.
Doctor:She's doing fine , She just passed out.
I sighed in relief..thank goodness she's okay.
Doctor:But she need to stay here for few days till she can get going again and may wanna run few tests on her too..just to make sure there's nothing wrong,He said with a smile.
I gave him a smile,I don't like smiling ..I just don't to be honest plus I haven't smiled in such a long time.
Amari:May I see her? ,I asked.
Doctor:Umm..She's resting right now,he said.
Amari:Oh,may I stay here till-
Doctor:I'm sorry but No,It isn't safe to be here for girl like you..Do you have anybody to stay with? He asked.
Amari:Ummm..Yes my grandfather but I haven't seen him all day..I tried calling him but he wasn't pick up my cell,I said.
Doctor:Oh..Mother or father,anyone else who you can stay with? He said.
Amari:No,I said shaking my head.

Tayvion 's POV
This maybe a bad idea but Imma ask her she can stay with me...I know she hates ..this maybe a chance for me to apologize to her and may get to know her better.
I tapped her on the shoulder and she looked at him.
Tayvion:Do you like to stay with me? I asked with a smile.

AMARI's POV
Why did Tayvion ...Ugh.
I have no choice but Imma have to say yes ..I can't believe I'm doing this .
Amari:Yes..,I said looking away and blushed .
Tayvion:Great! Well,Let's go home now ..you maybe tired ,he said still with a smile.
Amari:Let's go,I said shyly.
We left the hospital .
Vote,Comment&Share 💛