CHAPTER 4

AMARI's POV
I ran out of the building Finally,I was walking around the yard,I found big that was 5x times huger than me,I climbed the Rock and sat down on it.
This whole time what I was doing was thinking about what happened back there.
It was pretty windy today ,The wind became stronger and stronger,It was so strong that it blew my bun and my my bun fell apart.
I took out the rubber band and let my hair naturally fall down on my shoulders ,It was still windy of course,It blew my hair higher,higher,and higher up in the sky then came back down when the wind stopped blowing.
I felt someone approaching me up close ,When that person touched my shoulder ,I immediately grabbed their arm and turned around .
?:HEYY HEYY CHILL ITS ME,He said panicking.
I saw this Boy..I saw him from earlier too from the group of kids,He had this dark chocolate milky skin color,Had big but not big big plumped lips,and dark brown almond shaped eyes.
Amari:Who the fuck are you?! I said sternly.
?:Tayvion..You?,He asked.
Amari:Amari...,I said still focusing on him.
I looked at his arm and let it go.
Amari:Umm..Sorry about that ..Reflexes,I apologized .
Tayvion:Nah nah it's fine,He said ,Rubbing his arm from that tight squeeze I did.
Amari:What are you doing here ? Here to get me in trouble? I said ,Looking away from him and glared at the beautiful trees and nature.
Tayvion:Huh? No no no ..I'm not here to get you in trouble ,I just..just came here to check on you ..I guess.
I ignored him.
Tayvion:Mind if I sit? He asked .
Amari:Why not? I carelessly said.
Tayvion climbed the rock and sat down next to me.
Amari:Look..Tayvion,I said looking at him.
He looked at me back but I looked away quick.
Tayvion:Huh? He said so curious.
Amari:Look what happened back there was a reflex,I didn't mean t-
Tayvion:I know,He said cutting me off.
Amari:You saw? I glared at him
Tayvion:Yep..I saw everything,He said glaring at me again.
This was uncomfortable .
Amari:How?
Tayvion:Well King,the boy was playing with you this morning dared Elton to ..to ..do that slick shit he was doing to you,I went to go hide in somewhere in the small crowd ,wanting to see how this would go ,Umm wasn't a good look ,it turned out bad,I didn't really expect that to happens to be honest,He explained.
Amari:I don't play when it comes to boys , Ill beat the shit out of them.
Tayvion chuckled lightly.
TAYVIONS POV
*Glups* I'm really scared now ,I thought I never thought of being scared of a girl like her ..Damn ..She's tough .
AMARI's POV
I KNOW THIS KID IS SCRAED OF MY SCARY TOUGH ASS,WHAT I PROBABLY SAID ,TERRIFIED HIM...THATS NOT BAD!! THATS GOOD!! Finally keep the fuckboys outta my way .
Tayvion took out his phone and checked
the time .
Tayvion:Wanna go back inside ?
He asked .
Amari:No..I'll be fine.
Tayvion:But they'll come looking for yo-
Amari:I don't care just go!! I said cutting him off.
Tayvion:Okay,He said jumping off the rock.
Tayvion:I'll tell them that you're here,He said glaring at me again.
I didn't reply ,I ignored him again.
He shook his head and walked back into the building .

Vote,comment& Share💛