He sighed. "Mama you really hurt me. You didn't let me eat and every time I was around you, you made sure to tell me that you hated me and I believed you because it was the truth. You went crazy on me because I was your last child who you thought had some sense. But the moment I messed up, you did nothing to help me. You kicked me out of your house and left me to survive on my own."

"I know and I'm sorry about that. Back then, it was a lot going on with me and your Father, and then you possibly getting two girls pregnant, Lindsey trying to take care of Daniel and then she got married to Andre. I had a lot on my plate and I took my anger out on you and I'm truly sorry for doing that to you because you didn't deserve it. As pissed off as I was, you didn't deserve not to have your Mother around. I should have put my issues to the side and owned up to the baby you made. Do you accept my apology?"

"Yes, I accept your apology but things can't go back to normal with us Mama. Things can never be normal again but maybe we can work towards getting back to normal but it's going to take a long time."

I slightly smiled. "I'd love to do that. Have you missed me baby?"

"No."

I frowned. "Really?"

"I'm serious. I needed some space from you Mama. The last memories I have of you are you kicking me out, you telling me not to speak to you ever again if I accepted the inheritance from Grandpa, you telling me that you hate me and you not wanting anything to do with me and Princess but me and my daughter are gonna be just fine. We don't need help."

I sighed. "But I want to help you and my Grandchild out. I want you and her to come out here to see me soon. Do you think you can do that for me? I know I'm a little while away so maybe you two can spend the night or something. Are you free tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we're free tonight."

"So come over here and see me please?"

"Mama," he sighed. "It's too soon."

"Please?"

He took a deep breath. "Alright, fine. We'll be over there tonight but what about Lindsey and Daniel? You didn't just hurt me, you hurt them too because Daniel thinks you don't love him anymore since you just walked away."

"I know, I know but I'll have them come over next weekend. Right now, I need to talk to my son. Daniel will come around because he's just a kid and I know he won't hate me. I don't want you to hate me Theodore."

"I don't hate you anymore, I just can't trust you and I have no respect for you anymore as a Mother or a person."

I sighed. "I understand but call me when you get over here, okay?"

"Can you tell me your address?"

"Yeah, I'll text it to you. Bye Theodore."

"Bye Mama."

"And I love you," I told him. I sat back against the couch waiting on him to respond but all I heard was silence yet again. "Theodore?" This time, I didn't hear silence. Instead I heard the dial tone but I can't even be upset about that. I'm the reason my son doesn't want anything to do with me but at least he's coming around and actually wants to sit down and talk to me about what happened between us. I gotta start somewhere, and hopefully tonight will be the fresh start Theodore and I need.

Willie

Brad, the butler, let me into Theodore's house and led me back to the kitchen where Lindsey and Isaiah were talking. I was supposed to meet Isaiah here to drop this money off to him since Theodore's got me out selling during the middle of the night. To say I'm exhausted is an understatement. I'm tired beyond belief but I can't let my tiredness knock my hustle. I'm not making much right now but it's more than I was making and it's more money that's driving my plan.