Piper's Journal Entries

(Piper's POV)

September 17

Dear Journal,

Well, Drew hasn't given up. Ever since she decided I was a parasite (which was about a week ago), she has been pretty relentless in her, well, her bullying.

It's only been going on for a couple of days, so I'm not too worried. It's just Drew. She'll get bored after a while, and then I'll be home free.

Her insults are half baked, but they are getting better. I'm not talking back to her, because that will just encourage her to keep going.

I have to go, it's getting late.

-piper<3 :)

P.S. Dad went on a business trip across the country to film his new movie, and I am home with our maid. I haven't heard from him at all since he left, but I never heard from him much while he was here either.

               *********************

October 1

Dear Journal,

Well, it's been a while.

The insults and harassment from Drew have gotten worse, and much more often.

One good thing has come out of it- my friends. I've become much closer to all of the girls, and Annabeth is now one of my best friends.

It comes in handy to have an army of vicious friends that have your back. Though, I haven't told them that it is a constant thing.

They don't know much, they just think that Drew insults me randomly every once and a while. And that is just because they've seen it and stopped it.

The sad thing is, they all have their own activities and schedules, so I am alone in the halls rather often.

Of course, Drew keeps me company with her little duo and Matt.

I'm surprised Matt hasn't said anything about my record. I can guarantee it is because they've decided to completely ruin my life in a different, more efficient way.

Sickos.

But, she hasn't broken me. At least, not yet.

-piper<3

P.S. I still haven't heard from Dad, and it's been a while.

P.P.S. Penny is totally obsessed with Jason, and was flirting with him relentlessly today. I don't know if he likes her, but the though that he might made me pretty upset. Huh.

                  ******************

October 11

Dear Journal,

Wow, things blew up fast!

She really won't leave me alone, and my confidence is wavering. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I can't escape it- it follows me home in the form of texts and the Instagram hate page. Hate4Piper.

Leo has been a help, repeatedly reporting the account, but I don't think Instagram has done squat. I'm so done with Drew and all of her bull crap, but I must admit, it's getting to me.

-piper

P.S. I got a postcard from "Dad" today, but I know that it was really from his secretary- It's in her handwriting. My guess is that she wrote it out of pity because my Dad forgot about me. I appreciate the thought, but it kinda hurts.

P.P.S. I've got a crush on Jason, just thought you should know that it's official.

               *********************

October 24

Dear Journal,

It's bad. Things are really bad.

Drew got to me. She knows how to hurt me, and she exploits it every chance she gets. My friends are still here for me, but she won't quit.

I cry myself to sleep on most nights.

I try to ignore her texts, but they appear on my lock screen. I can't avoid them. She won't quit.

Leo knows about most of this, but I haven't told him everything. I can't.

I really don't understand what I ever did to her. I don't know why she hates me so much. But, she does. She's just screwing everything up.

Her face is so very punch-able, and whenever I am around her I feel the overwhelming urge to yell in her face or sock her in the stomach.

But, there are two things stopping me.

1) My conscience. I can't just go punching people, then I wouldn't be any better than her.

2) ......fear? I have to admit, I'm kinda scared of her. If I retaliate at all, there's no telling what she'll do to me.

Sigh.

I'd better be going, I've got school tomorrow.

- ....you know who it is

P.S. My dad should be back next week, and I'm not sure what to do. He literally hasn't attempted to make any contact with me at all. I know he loves me, right? He's just..... busy.

P.P.S. I have developed a huge crush on Jason, and I think about him all of the time. Though, it's probably because I don't have much else to think about. He's been a really good friend to me.

                ********************

November 5

Dear Journal,

I had a big Halloween get together with my friends, which was super fun! However, it was semi-ruined by Drew and her gaggle of friends.

She and her friends kept relentlessly texting me horrible things, all the while sending flirty texts to Jason for Penny.

I'm upset. She upsets me. I hate it. I hate her.

But, there's nothing that I can do. She has me right where she wants me.

I can't keep writing right now, I've got a lot to think about.

Bye for now.

-piper :(

P.S. My Dad, of course, is acting like nothing is wrong, and is ignoring me just as much as usual. I know he loves me, he's my Dad! But, he is always too busy to speak to me. He's never home, but when he is, you can't tell.

P.P.S. They tried to drag Jason back to their table with them for lunch. Luckily, Percy saved him and told them to leave. You know who I'm talking about when I refer to "them".

P.P.P.S. I swear if I get any more crap from her I'm gonna shatter.