Room 211

(Calypso's POV)

I sit and wait.

My phone is perched on the table in front of me, and I stare at it, daring it to ring.

I already finished my homework, did the laundry, cleaned my room, did the dishes, took out the trash, made dinner, vacuumed the house, and organized my closet.

Some people say that I work when I'm stressed or upset. I guess they're right.

While I was in the bathroom, as I was walking past the mirror, I stopped and took another look at my soulmate tattoo.

It changed! Now, etched into the metal of the wrench, is the word Hephaestus. I know that brand, it's local! Hmmm.

Anyway, I have finished everything. Now, all I have left to do is sit here and wait.

And wait.

And wait.

I'm very impatient.

With all of this going on, and Leo not being at school, I have realized how much I miss him.

Do I have a crush on the class clown?

Do I have a crush on the victim?

Do I have a crush on the repair boy?

Do I have a crush on Leo Valdez?

Yeah. I do.

Crap.

Ring ring ring!

It's Waterbrooke! I pounce on my phone, answering it at the speed of light. "Yes?"

"Leo Valdez is in stable condition, and is allowed to take visitors now. We have already alerted family members."

"Thank you, thank you!"

I hang up the phone and bound down the stairs, practically flying out the door.

"Where are you going?" My mom calls after me loudly.

"Leo's taking visitors! I already made dinner!"

"Very well, be back by 8:30!"

"Thanks Susan!"

I race out to my car, and speed out of the driveway. On the way to the hospital, I make a hands-free call.

"Hello?"

"Percy, it's Calypso. Leo's taking visitors. I'll meet you there, I'm in the car."

"Thanks!" He says before hanging up.

I turn the corner, driving down into the Waterbrooke parking lot. I slide into a parking place, then launch myself out of the car.

"Leo Valdez?" I ask the receptionist.

"Valdez....... Ah, there he is! Room 211."

"Thank you!"

I head down the hallway, reading off the room numbers. I start at room.... 124. Ugh.