Travis Plays a Prank and Percy Becomes a Puppy

(Nico's POV)

"Hey everyone, this is Frank and Will. They are going to sit with us today."

I look up from my sandwich, but immediately look down after accidentally making eye contact with the blonde-haired ray of sunshine.

Don't blush.

Don't do it.

Nope.

Not gonna blush.

Gosh darn it.

Hoping that he doesn't notice me, I duck my head down and hide behind my sandwich. He sits directly across from me- of course- and I feel my face heat up.

Will Solace is most definitely a ten out of ten. His golden blonde hair and tan skin make him look like a bathing suit model, not to mention his mesmerizing eyes.

Oh, his eyes. Don't even get me started.

But, of course, I would never ever ever tell him any of this. I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend.

And, even if he doesn't, I'm sure he has his eyes set on someone- who has got to be a girl. As far as I know, the gay population here is just me...

"Nice to meet you Will and Frank! I'm Connor!" Connor says, introducing himself. I sneak a glance across the table, and I see that Hazel is blushing too.

"Where's Travis?" Percy asks, and Connor smirks.

"That's classified."

No sooner than the words left his mouth, Travis comes barreling into the cafeteria.

"I was never here!" He shouts before sliding under the table. We all look at each other in confusion.

Suddenly, a soaking wet Mr. Pratt comes storming through the cafeteria doors. "Where is Travis Stoll?!"

I see Thalia face palm across the table, and Connor stifles a laugh. Travis freezes under the table, and I reluctantly push my legs in front of him.

He ducks behind them gratefully, and we all shrug to answer Mr. Pratt's question. He growls, rakes his steely gaze across the room, then storms out whilst muttering.

Travis slowly climbs out from under the table, and Connor is literally crying from laughter. Travis cracks his signature sly grin, and sits down next to Connor.

We all burst out laughing. Will and Frank seem shocked that that just happened, but they laugh along anyway.

"What did you do to him?" Hazel gasps between giggles. Frank smiles at that.

"Well, it was simple really. Just a classic bucket of water above the door prank. He walked in, got drenched, then immediately blamed me! I get no respect around here," he says, pouting.

"That's because it always is your fault, dipwad," Clarisse says with a roll of her eyes.

"Touché."

"Does he always do this?" Will whispers to me, and I blush and nod my head before looking down at the table, letting my hair fall in my eyes. He chuckles a little, turning his attention back to Travis.