A bit about Elementals

What is it?

I'm presuming you've read the first episode from start to finish and you either have or haven't enjoyed it.

My idea is that 'Elementals' could be turned into a TV series for the screens.

In order for that to happen I must write a pilot episode, that is the one you've just read, and a synopsis. I shall be sending the sample and the synopsis to a few TV agents to see if they can take me on, if they're even interested.

As far as I am concerned, most commenters have been fully supportive of the plot and storyline and have really loved the idea of watching it on TV.

Now, as you may or may not know, I am very busy with writing my other series on my other account so this story was kind of a break, so to speak, but I have enjoyed it a lot. That is why I shall be trying to keep writing the episodes for everyone to read.

If nothing comes from any of the agents I contact then I have a few options:

- Film it myself with friends

- Use stop motion animation and clay

- Or just do nothing at all.

The top two, I would be posting on YouTube for everyone to watch, so it would just be like watching a TV show but about 1/12 as professional.

So that's what I am planning to do with this.

What to expect?

Elementals is based around the idea of these four prophesised friends that get the four powers of the elements and have to use them to protect both magical and mortal community.

What you can expect is lots of:

- Action

- Magic

- Adventure

- Mystery

- Humour

- And even Romance at the end of the first season

The idea is that every episode the four shall have to face a new threat to either of the two communities. That could be:

- A demon (like Asag)

- A spirit (like Chindi)

- A creature (like the hydra)

- Or maybe just the mortals that begin to start digging towards them following the suspiciousness of recent deaths and murders.

But having one evil to every episode is pretty boring if you ask me, so throughout the episodes there will be plenty of mystery and irony between the main characters and the audience.

I have plenty of twists planned that shall slowly unfold to make reading intriguing and fun, because even f you think you don't like mystery, its the thing that makes a story epic!

Where to find the sneak preview summaries?

 If you follow the link below you shall get to the 'Elementals: Contents', which has every episode of every season I think up with short summaries and hopefully, soon, some trailers! =

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/8813557-elementals-contents

They do contain spoilers, but I've tried to not give too much away.

Not only can you find out about the episodes I have planned, but also the ones I haven't planned yet by looking at this link =

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8018300-elementals-the-book-of-magicals