Part 5

Part 5

 The bright white light begins to fade. The sound of four people hitting the ground can be heard and the smoke finally clears up.

Alex, Talia, Chris and Lucy are on the grassy floor in a forest clearing. In front of them the four balls hover, making room in the middle for someone.

A man with a small black pointed beard and a young face with slug-looking eyebrows and gelled black hair hovers just like the balls, glowing white and practically see-through.

He wears a white toga, a golden brooch holding the shining cloth together up on the ghost-like person's shoulder.

A macho looking biker in a clean white dress, that’s not the usual combination.

"Welcome." He greets in the same deep voice that was heard in the house.

Alex is the first to look up and starts shuffling back, jumping to his feet in fear as soon as he opens his eyes.

Chris stares in awe and gets up slowly and calmly.

Lucy and Talia stay on the ground, completely awestruck to even move.

"Wha-" Chris begins.

"Christopher Mason, elemental of Earth, Gaia. I greet you with respect." The ghostly man smiles, holding out his hand gently.

"What the hell is this?! Some sort o-" Alex demands, cut off by the glowing man.

"Alex Pedro, elemental of Fire, Ember. You too, I do welcome."

"Elemental?" Talia mutters.

"Talia Porton, elemental of water, Aqua. Leaving us with Lucy Ziola, elemental of Air, Aether." The man greets, reading a mental profile.

"How do you know our names?" Alex asks, walking forward to stand beside Chris, his faultless complexion rippling with anger.

"The powers of the Elements still flow through me, even if I has past the gate of the spirit world." He replies.

"You're a ghost." Lucy states, whilst helping the fragile Talia to her feet.

"I am the spirit and soul of the Great king Elemental!" the ghost introduces, combing back his gelled hair and smiling, showing extra high cheek bones and black lined, yellow teeth. So odd was his looks all the four could do was stare.

"Ghost, spirit, hologram, is this some insane prank show!" Alex shouts angrily, looking around the clearing for hidden cameras or projectors.

"Alex of Fire, your temper is strong, as is the flames in which you live amongst."

"Can you stop going on about Elements and fire and water or whatever nonsense." Talia said, thrusting her hands to her side in nervous anger.

"I'm afraid nonsense is not the word. The elemental rise was seen to be tonight. As we waste time talking, you could be advancing with your powers." The ghost of the king tells, clasping his hands together, showing his bulging biceps.

"Wait one minute there you…you ghost person. You're not real. This is all just some pathetic TV show." Alex continues, excusing the fact that what was happening was real.

"A pathetic TV show? Can a pathetic TV show do this?" The ghost throws his hands at the side of a tree and it shrinks to the size of a pea.

"Whoa! What the hell was that?" Lucy holds onto Talia's wrist tightly.