Part 10

Part 10

 "I, eh, was...filling up the water." Talia pulls the jug from out of the sink and smiles, hiding her nervous expressions behind a confident grin.

"I see. Don't you want to take it in then?" Jones asks, looking Talia up and down suspiciously.

"Yeah. Excuse me." Talia slips pass Jones and walks into the main room leaving the beautiful woman stood in the hall, pondering in thought.

"Hmmm." Jones' face stretches to a smile as she struts back into the room with all the kids.

*Meanwhile, Chris drives home from the garage*.

He slows down and stops at a traffic light letting some people cross the road, as his phone jumps to life.

"Hello?" Chris questions, holding the phone against his ear as the lights start flashing orange.

"Chris, you have got to help me!" Alex shouts down the phone.

"Whoa, calm down. What have you done?" Chris asks simply.

"I didn't really understand what it would do. I-I just thought that it would." Alex replies in code.

"Alex? Is it about what you were doing before?"

"Maybe..."

"I knew it," Chris thumps his palm on the steering wheel, "What were you doing?"

"I just wrote a little, sort of, spell." Alex says, quickly blurting out verbal vomit to stop Chris from going mad. "I just wanted to see if it would work. You know if all that stuff that guy was on about was true. So I just jotted down some words about-"

"About?" Chris shouts. "Hold on, I'm pulling over."

The wheels turn and Chris swerves into a parking space along the side of the road.

"Well. It was sort of an attraction spell." Alex replies, quietly. "Oh damn, I'm going to have to move."

"What? You mean to tell me, you wrote a spell to make girls attracted to you?" Chris raises his voice, an elderly man looking back at the car confused.

"Look. I can say sorry later but at the moment I'm being chased by women!"

"Where are you, can't you get to your car?" Chris questions.

"Well I could but I mean they're really fast."

"Just get in the car and drive. I'll meet you at home and be fast. I can't believe you, you are unbelievable." Chris curses, turning the engine of his car back on.

"I'm sorry."

*Scene flips to Alex who runs beside a road in a town*.

He shoves the phone back in his pocket, glancing behind him to see at least twenty girls and women, of all ages from 20-80, running towards him with arms full of shopping bags.

Alex turns down a corner and spots his car at the end. He picks up a pace in a hurry, his footsteps echoing down the streets.

He goes to cross the road as a car comes round, immediately stopping at the sight of another woman.

"Oh shit!"

A woman jumps out of the car and starts running after him, having a lead on the others.

A few metres to go, Alex rip’s his keys off of his belt and gets them ready.

He slams into his car and hurryingly searches for the right key, turning it and unlocking the car with a click.

He opens the door and slams it shut. Looking to his left he can see the crowd of women just ten metres away, the one woman practically at the car.

The engine fires into life and he throws his arm over the chair, looking to see nothing behind him.

Suddenly the woman bangs straight into the door and falls to the floor.

Alex looks shocked but continues to reverse onto the road, spinning himself round in the car he starts to make his way away from the crowd of women.

They all begin to slow down as he check his mirror and the woman on the floor seems to have got herself to her feet, crying and making hand signals as if Alex should 'wait up' for her.

Alex breathes out with a sigh of relief and shakes his head, focusing on the road ahead.

*At home*.

Lucy stands over the kitchen hob cooking up some sort of tomato based, minced meat concoction.

"Lucy? Are you still here?" Chris asks, hurrying through the door and turning to face her expressionless face.

"Yep. I’m still here." Lucy smiles cheerfully.

"You okay?"

"I'm feeling much better I think." Lucy lies.

"That's great because Alex has gone and somehow created a spell so that every girl is attracted to him." Chris explains.

Lucy's eyes widen.

"Spell?"

"I know, new to me, I must have missed that bit of that king guy's speech." Chris says, walking to meet her in the kitchen.

"I guess I'll leave this till later then." Lucy turns the oven off and walks into the front room, Chris following her.

"Where are you going?" Chris asks.

"There might be something in this book about spells." Lucy replies, emphasising the word 'book' in a disgusted tone.

"Oh, I see. You shouldn't really look in there you know."

"Well I did and it has done me a great favour of making sure I never sleep again." Lucy says turning the pages of the book over.

"Right." Chris huffs,.

Suddenly the door swings open and Alex comes flying in slightly out of breath even though all he did was run from the car to the door.

"We're in here Alex." Chris shouts.

Alex closes the door and rushes into the room.

"Before you say anything, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, let's just get this thing sorted so as we can look at more pressing matters." Chris said.

"More pressing matters!? What can be worse than what Alex has done?" Lucy shouts looking up to Chris and then turning her gaze to Alex.

"I'll tell you later, now what exactly did this spell contain?" Chris questions.

"Well I said something about showing me as every girl’s desire and something about...Lucy, what is there something behind me?" Alex furrows his eyebrows as Lucy rises to her feet, staring at something around Alex.

"Lucy?" Chris mutters.

"I want you!" Lucy smiles, and runs up to Alex and puts both hands on either of his cheeks.

 Before he could do anything Lucy had attacked him with a passionate sloppy kiss.

"Whoa, get off me!" Alex pushes Lucy back onto the floor but she stumbles back to her feet and looked longingly at Alex with her wide eyes.

"Could this get any worse?" Chris buries his head in his hands.

A/N

Hi again. Please comment and/or vote if you liked this chapter. Don't worry you'll get to see some real evil soon. And I can’t wait for that bit so keep reading and I do apologise for the wait. Part 11 I shall upload as soon as I can. Oh and while your commenting be sure to say what you'd think if I created a sort of actual movie out of it. You know I'd actually film it and that :) Thanks guys! Also follow my editor @youatemycookie