Part 3

Part 3

 *Chris’s garage ‘I.T.Cullis motors *

 The garage is a fair size and is made out of corrugated, white painted, iron. To the front there is a public doorway with a not so clean reception which looks very clustered. Round the corner the garage opens up allowing vehicles to enter, and inside there are two cars and a transit van, the cars held above ground whilst the workers check out the underneath.

 Out in the car park, many cars sit awaiting their services. The garage is off a small road in an estate, but being so out of reach doesn't seem decrease their customers.

 Under one of the cars Chris tampers around with his oily hands in a pit designed to aid the workers when completing an MOT service.

"Chris! Could you get us some oil; I'm a bit stuck here." Someone shouts from inside a car bonnet trying to hold the bonnet up whilst putting some wire across the engine.

"Sure Gazzer, but where'd you put it?" Chris replied climbing out of the pit and walking towards a cabinet covered in oil.

"It's Gary."

"I know but I want to call you Gazzer." Chris smirked, pacing across the hard concrete floor.

"Not that one, the other one." Gazzer leans out to see where Chris is looking, his bold head banging on the bonnet.

Chris moves to another cabinet and opens it up. He looks around and finds a can of oil which he picks up and throws to Gazzer who catches it mid-air.

"Thanks." he said.

Gary was one of the workers at 'I.T.Cullis Motors', a newcomer.

"It's alright Gazzer." Chris laughs, walking away.

"Is he like this to all new ones?" Gary shouts across to someone in the reception.

"Yeah." he shouts back, jotting dates down on a calendar.

"Only a bit of fun, you'll get used to me sooner or later, everyone does." Chris laughs again and starts making his way back to the car he was working on.

He looks out at the beautiful sky, admiring the clearness. 

But then up in the sky through the vehicle entrance, Chris spots something.

Once again it is the four colourful balls zooming across the sky, but this time they're heading straight for him.

"What's that?" Chris questions himself.

They continue to advance forward and Chris begins to walk towards them. He gets out of the garage in open daylight and his face goes from curiosity to fear as he realises that the balls are actually coming straight towards him.

He tries to move but he can't, he's too scared to move.

Chris fiddles with his hands nervously as the balls get ever closer and he lifts his arm up to his face for protection.

A gust of wind passes over him and he lowers his arm.

Slowly unveiling a green ball spinning round in front of Chris, his heart rate speeds up, he can feel the pulse bounding at the side of his skull.

It does a quick spin then zooms back up into the sky.

 Astounded and shocked, Chris watches in awe as the ball soars up into the sky with the others, reaching a high altitude. They looked like red arrows performing a sequence. The green one following a bit behind.

Up in the sky the four balls stay together in the grey mist and stop.

Chris gazes up at the sky in shock.