Chapter Seventeen - The Morning After

Start from the beginning

“Niall?” I said softly.

“¿Si?”

“I love you.”

Niall pulled away and for the first time today I got to see his gorgeous, beautiful, attractive, handsome, pure, stunning, mesmerizing face. His mouth curled up into a small smile and a hint of pink flushed on his cheeks. I saw his Adam’s Apple move up and down as he swallowed.  He leaned up towards me and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back once, and then twice, and then one more time for goodluck, “I could get used to this.” I purred into him lips, trying to kiss him once more but he pulled away.

“I love you too.” He smiled, bringing himself back to his original position of hiding his face in my chest. I placed my hands one his sides and moved him so he was somewhat straddling me and so that I could see his face,

“Never hide your face from me. I want it to be all I see.” I cupped his face so he couldn’t hide it, because I knew he wanted to so that I wouldn’t see him blush. My hands one his face made him blush more, “Can I kiss you once more, Niall?”

“Is that even a proper question, Harold?” Niall laughed, but stopped abruptly as I kissed him. I made sure to tease him a tad by extending my tongue bit by bit. I tasted his bottom lip and received an internal moan from Niall. I knew he loved it when my tongue tickled his lip, so that I did. Niall’s hands, that were now on my shoulder, gripped down tightly and he deepened the kiss. I chuckled as he tried to further the kiss, but I pulled away, winking at him.

“It’s not even seven and you’re horny again?” I teased, lightly lifting him off of me so I could finally get out of bed. As I stood I turned back to Niall, whose face was a burning red, “Babe, don’t be embarrassed about last night. I loved it. And by the way you screamed my name you loved it too.”

“You cheeky bastard.” Niall mumbled, turning his face away from me.

“Do you regret it?” I asked, trying to coat my voice with a casual tone, but my heart feared that he really did regret it and that what I thought was making love was a simple and embarrassing mistake to him.

“Oh God no, I could never regret anything when you’re involved. I loved it. I loved it so much,” Niall nodded, “It’s just that…” Niall then nodded to my lower half. I followed his eyes and noticed I was naked. I smiled down at me exposed region and laughed,

“He did good last night, didn’t he?” I jokingly pointed down to my third leg, swaying my hips side to side.

“Stop that, please.” Niall’s face turned even more red.

“What’s wrong?”

“You’ve – uh – I’ve…” Niall stuttered, pointing down to his lower half that was covered by my bed sheet, “I’m… Happy.”

I blinked a few times, pursing my lips tightly to refrain myself from laughing, but I couldn’t hold it. I put my palms of my hands on my thighs and started laughing. Niall scowled at me but I couldn’t help myself, “Love, don’t be embarrassed because you’re hard. Hell, thinking of you being hard will make me hard, so soon we’ll both be hard.” I tried to make Niall less awkward but it was failing, “However, I’m going to shower. Un-harden yourself while I clean myself. We’ve got to go to school today, don’t forget.”

Niall laughed and then sighed, but then laughed again. He stood up, but took my bed’s cover and wrapped it around him, “I’m not going today. I just don’t feel up to it. I’m still exhausted. And I was kind of hoping you’d call in sick and stay with me.”

“Call in sick?” I pondered, “I suppose I could do that. I’ll call after my shower.” I assured Niall who grinned and jumped up once. I shook my head and laughed, waving him off as I walked into my bathroom.

“Go make yourself some breakfast if you’d like, babe!” I shouted through the wooden door. I then heard Niall’s naked feet slap against the hardwood as he ran towards my kitchen. He was so fucking adorable.

[Niall’s POV]

I ran out of Harry’s room, hastily running down to his kitchen, not forgetting to awkwardly put some of his own briefs on so I could stop hiding myself. I entered the kitchen and went directly for the fridge and pulled out Harry’s carton of eggs and some freshly sealed bacon. Next, I walked to the stove a turned it on. Cooking breakfast was my specialty – I used always cook it.

I hummed as the bacon sizzled in the pan and watched as the eggs yolks cracked on the other. Harry’s oven was massive and could fit to pans on it, which to me was impressive because it meant more food. What a cliché. I started swaying my hips as I hummed to a tune that I had forgotten the name of. As I cooked my mind raced, trying to pull out every song beat, every melody, and every song title I had, just to try and figure out what the hell I was humming.

“Miley Cyrus, On My Own.” Harry’s raspy voice came from behind me, “Is that what you’re humming?”

“Yes! Thank you! I couldn’t remember the name of the song to save my life!” I excitedly exclaimed, “Oh, and breakfast is like ready. You sir had a really long shower.” I said, poking his chest with my pointer finger on my right hand. Harry gently grabbed it and kissed the tip of it,

“I tried to hurry.”

“Why’s that?”

“I missed you.” I felt myself blush – how many times have I blushed already this morning? Like five hundred. I turned back around and turned the stove off. Breakfast was now severed. Harry passed me one plate and I gave him a questioning look,

“I need another plate.”

“Why?”

“Well, one of us isn’t going to watch the other eat and wait for the plate and reuse it, so, another plate please.”

“But I said make yourself breakfast. I’m not hungry.”

“Don’t even Harry,” I said, pointing at him, “You’re going to hand me another plate and you’re going to eat.”

Harry winked at me and gave me the second plate and I quickly filled them both with eggs and some bacon. I had also prepared buttered toast that was already waiting on the table. We sat down and ate in a peaceful silence. I had finished long after Harry because I savored each bite.

“So, Niall, what shall we do today?” Harry questioned as soon as I swallowed the last bit of food. I kinked my neck and rubbed my chin, thinking of what we could do. I hummed softly, then I remembered something that made me smile and look at Harry, “What?”

“You owe me a game of pool and air hokey!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

READ THIS PART:
Did you know someone loves me enough and made a fanpage of me? Jesus I still don't know how to handle it. It's fucking cool for sure! The page is @OmgKidd you should TOTALLY go over to there and follow and love the owner [even though idk who owns it].

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS PART BUT READ IT FOR ME BECAUSE YOLO:
I love this story now. It's just my child. Actually all my stories are, but this was my first story so it has that special place in my heart. You feel? This chapter was so fluffly omg, the perfect ending to the perfect smut from before, lol. How'd you like this? COMMENT AND TELL ME. I'm going to take a break, or at least try to take a break from drama in the story and focus on cute shit. Don't forget there's Lilo! AND WHAT ABOUT POOR ZAYN HE NEEDS SOME ACTION SO!!!!

FAN
VOTE
COMMENT