53. First Birthday

Start from the beginning

"Why hello," he said, surprised it was me.

"I think you missed some cake baby," I said as I looked at him.

"Where?" he asked.

"Right here," I said and put the cake in his face. Taylor, Nate and Pat started alughing as I ran away. Chris was laughing to as I passed him.

"You're gonna get it when I catch you," Dave said as I ran into the pool house. I was cornered. Fuck!

"I got you now," Dave said as he entered the pool house and closed the door. He walked intot he room I was in and I noticed he had cake in his hand.

"David Eric Grohl you wouldn't," I said as he came closer.

"It's only fair babe,"he said as he grabbed me around the waist and covered my face in cake.

"I hate you," I said once he was finished.

"I love you too beautiful," He said before kissing me. Hard to be mad at him when he does that.

"Not fair. I have cake in my hair," I said once we pulled apart.

"You got it in mine," he responded with.

"Yours is shorter than mine. I have to go shower," I said and left the pool house. We both walked out and saw everyone was throwing cake around.

"Look what you started," Dave said as we headed back to where everyone was throwing cake.

Frances came up to me and threw cake at me. I ran over and grabbed some cake and chased her to the pool. I threw it at her before she jumped into the pool. I jumped in after her and we started splashing each other. Before we knew it, everyone was in the pool with us, except Jordyn and Dave who had taken the twins to get clean.

Once most of the guests, the wives and ex wives left with the kids and the twins where in bed Dave brought out the final pinata.

"There's adult beverages in here," He said as he hung it up. Frances, Abby and I all looked at each other and smiled. We where already kind of tipsy at this point. Besides us, Taylor, Nate, Chris, Pat, and Josh where here. We all gathered around where Dave hung the pinata as he went to get the stick the kids had used earlier.

"Why is the adult one Spongebob Squarepants?" I asked as Dave handed the stick to me.

"Because it's the one you picked out," Dave said as he covered my eyes with a blindfold. "I'm gonna spin you now and then we're all gonna run away so you don't hit us." He spun me around a few time sand then I heard him run away. I swung a few times and gave up.

"My turn," Frances said as she came over and took the stick. I took the blind fold off and put it on her andspun her around. I ran over to Dave and watched as she tried to hit the pinata.

"Ok let me show you how this is done," Josh said as he walked up to Frances and took the blind fold off of her.

Frances put it on Josh and spun him around alot and ran voer to me and Dave. Dave had put his arm around me when I ran over to him after I attempted to hit the pinata. Josh broke the pinata open and Frances and I cheered. We all ran over and grabed the little plastic bottles of alcohol. We lit a fire and sat around it drinking our little bottles. We had started playing truth or dare.

"Britt, truth or dare?" Josh asked me.

"Dare," I said in a flirty tone. Josh tended to do that to the ladies.

"I dare you to jump into the pool naked," Josh said as he looked at me.

"Why does everyone make my girl do the sexy dares. Abby can do them too," Dave said, clearly upset as I stood up.

"Abby has done them," Taylor said in defense.

"Baby it's fine. You want me to jump in the pool naked. Done," I said as I took my shirt off and threw it at Josh. I hadn't put a bra on after I changed out of my wet cothes and had a quickie with Dave in the shower.

I ran about half way between the firepit and the pool and took off my pj pants. Dave and Josh where both following me. I ran to the pool and jumped in as Dave picked up my pj bottoms. I saw Frances running tot he pool house to most likely get a towel. I started happily swimming around as Josh and Dave came to the pool.

"All I gotta say to that is nice rack," Josh said as I swam over to them and hung onto the edge of the pool.

"You are crazy," Dave said as he kneeled down to look at me.

"Thanks Josh and I'm young and I feel free. If that means I'm crazy then so be it," I said and pushed away from the wall and swam away. Frances and everyone else had joined us at the pool.

"Britt it's your turn," Abby said as she sat down on the edge and put her feet in.

"Dave truth or dare," I said as I swam over to him.

"Dare," he said, looking worried as to what I might make him do.

"I dare you to push everyone into the pool and then jump in," I said. Dave looked at me with a hgue grin as he walked over to Abby and pushed her in first. She screamed as she went in.

Once Dave had pushed al the guys into the pool and thrown Frances in, in did a cannonball into the pool. We swam for a bit and played chicken with each toher. Abby and Taylor ended up being the champions after beating Dave and I. Everyone left shortly after and Dave and I headed up to bed. I couldn't believe I had 1 year old twins and was about to get married. As we were laying in bed, I turned over to look at Dave.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing just been thinking about the miscarriage today," I said as I put my hand in his.

"I was thinking about that too. We would have had 3 litte babies," he replied.

"We still could," I replied as I looked at our ahnds. I could feel him looking at me.

"You want to have another baby?" he asked, sounding hopeful. I looked up at him.

"I think I'm ready and can handle another baby. I mean I'll be recording the second album once we get back from our honeymoon and I can do that pregnant," I replied. Dave pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately. I pushed him away slightly and looked at him. "We gotta be safe for another 2 months atleast so I can fit into my dress."

"Ok we'll start trying again before the wedding then," he replied before he started kissing me again.