0°28

0°28 ; Sick and Soup

Persephone :

'So what you doing after school Stef?' Jack asked me as we walked to the lunch room since it was lunch and we were all hungry.

'Me and cameron were supposed to go hang out together after school but he isnt answering my calls and he didn't show up to school. Do you guys know where he could be?' I asked them pulling out my phone trying to text him once again.

'I think he got sick. I called him last night and he kept coughing and sneezing so he's probably at his house.' Jack explained to me.

'Jack, I was asking you about Cameron during lunch! Why didn't you tell me earlier.' I asked laughing at him.

'I like to see you worried. You're hella cute when you are.' He added making me laugh and look down slightly blushing.

'Can one of you guys send me his address please.' I asked grabbed the keys for my car from my backpack.

'Why? where are you going?' matthew asked me as i made my way to my car.

'Cameron made a big effort to hang out and i rain checked the first time, im not letting a little cough get in the way of us hanging out again.' i stated getting in the car as i saw jack typing assuming that was him texting me the address which was a right because as i turned on my car i got the text. I hit navagation and  i was on my way to Camerons house

#

I finally pulled up and hoped this was Camerons house because then id feel like a complete idiot. I got out of my car and as i walked up to the door i got a call from stefen. fuck.

'Hey little cuzzzz.' I answered knowing he'd start getting me in trouble.

'where the hell are you?'

i knew it.

'Im sorry get a ride im at Camerons house.' i told him feeling like a rude ass cousin after i hung up.

I knocked on the door a couple times and stood back waiting for a reply.

I heard a coughing person making their way to the door. As i heard the door handle move i prayed it was the right house and when i saw the georgous body of the one and only Cameron Dallas my relieve went away.

'hi dallas.' I said watching the smile appear on his face.

'Stef. I'm so sorry I Havnt called Ive j-j-j.' And couldn't finish his sentence with out sneezing.

'I've just been sick.' He says finally finishing his sentence with a smile.

'Come in.' He adds stepping aside letting me and closing door after I stepped in.

I walk in to find his house looking similar to mine but with different furniture in different places.

'I was in my room right now so you can follow me. Let me just get my blanket.' He said making his way towards a closet and pulling out a blue fluffy blanket.

We made our way up the stairs and I followed him to his room which was at the end of the hallway.

I followed him into it and wasn't very surprised making me guess on how his room was based of his personality it was just like him. Neat and simple.

He had a desk with papers of school scattered on it and above it had pictures of him as a child and with his friends now. What's up with boys and their pictures.

His bed had crumpled tissues and 2 tubs of cookie dough ice cream. One half empty (of is it one half full?) and one completely empty. There laid his iMac with a movie on Netflix that I've never seen before.

'It's a mess. Sorry.' He tells me laying back down and putting his legs under his blanket leaving me a perfect view of his body.

'Don't worry. I tried calling you today before, during and after school.' I say changing the subject taking a seat on the swivel chair he had for his desk.

'Yea I Havnt been on my phone today for some reason.' He admits setting his laptop back on his lap.

'It's fine I was just worried. I really wanted to hang out since last time I cancelled ,which I still feel sorry for, so I was looking forward for today hanging out with you so I had come check if you were alright.' I confess to him playing with my hands.

'Awe well let's do something. Wanna go walk around the malls?' He asks getting up with a guilty smile.

Shit. I didn't want to make him feel bad about it.

'No no well do something fun here in the house. Let's go downstairs and show me where your soups are at. I'm going to make you the best soup you've ever had.' I say smiling getting up as he does the same.

#

T guys I'm so sorry I've been having the worst days ever. Basically my best friend doesn't want to be my best friend anymore and is acting like nothing ever happened between me and him. My mom is taking me to therapy because she thinks I am depressed. My freaking dog is sick and ugh sorry.

Butttt I promise to update all my books that I have. I want to start fresh :))