0°7

0°7 ; a small and a medium ice cream

Persephone :

I finally got out of the shower so i grabbed my towel and dried myself up and then put on my matching undergarments and then grabbed some running shorts and my favorite baggy t-shirt that covers my shorts.

I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked out to see Matthew on his phones.

I smiled and threw my clothes in the dirty ramper and then hop into bed with Matt.

'So what shall we do today?' I asked him looking up at him as he puts his arm around me and looks down at me.

'Well we could go get ice cream or donuts.' He offers making me nod and stand up.

'And then we can come back and just mess around.' He says as i go to my clothes.

'What are you doing?' He asks popping my head out of the closet.

'Lets go.' He tells me making me laugh.

'Yea um i need to get ready.' I say as i look for a nice outfit.

'You look beautiful, lets go.' He says making me blush and pulling me out of the closet and walking towards the door.

'OKay okay but first let me grab my shoes.' I tell him getting out of his grip and picking up my black vans and grabbing some socks.

I slipped them both on and then ran back to Matt and pulled him outside.

'So its just your mom and sister?'

'Oh yea, my dad was a dick.' I told him not really caring about it.

'Im sorry.' He said with a sympathic look on his face.

'Its okay, im over it.' I say trying not to think about it.

'yea so any love life Mister hottie.' I told him laughing.

'Eh i just got out of a pathetic relationship.' He tells me.

'Pathetic?' I question thinking about my manager and her phone call.

'Yea i dont really know why i dated her. She's been with a couple of my friends and they all warned me about her but i didnt listen and she cheated so yea thats pretty much it.' He explains to me.

'Ugh those people annoy me! How could you date someone but cheat on them with another person! Like if you dont have feelings for this person just tell them.' I yell in frustration.

'Exactly! Like why say your ganna commit to someone and not actually do it.' He says agreeing with me.

'How about you. You're perfect you must have a boyfriend.' He assums making me shake my head and look down smiling.

'Yea i did. He was the love of my life. But I moved and we just moved on.' I tell him. Plan and simple.

He gives me a look and I give him a look back saying 'let's ditch this conversation.

'Alrighty whats your favorite kind of ice cream?' He asked as he opened the door to the ice cream place here called 'Creamies'.

'Cookie dough.' I said as i walked in with him.

'Hey you wait in line imma go to the bathroom real quick.' Matt tells me making me do as i was told until i saw Cameron.

'Cammy!' I said grabbing his attention and making him walk up to me.

'Hey what are you doing here?' He asked giving me a hug.

'Oh you know, gaining what i lost after that run this morning.' I said as we laughed.

'Who are you here with?' I asked noticing he was with a group of friends.

'Just some friends.' He says looking back at them.

'You look pretty today.' He says completely changing topic.

'Oh gosh ew i look gross.' I said laughing looking at my outfit.

I still can not believe Matt got me out of the house like this.

'I think you look beautiful like the first time we met.' He says grabbing my hand and holding it.

I just laughed and pulled my hand away.

'Your funny.' I said in between laughs.

He just gives me a weak laugh and all his friends start to leave.

'Well ill see you tomorrow at school. Bye beautiful.' He says walking out.

Hes funny.

I stood in line and there was a couple in front of me and thats when Matt came back.

'Hey.' i told him as he stood in front of me.

'So imma get a medium Cookies and cream with chocolate chips.' Matt says looking at the ice cream.

'Uh ill get a small one.' I tell him making him look at me like 'bitch please'

'What?' I asked laughing.

'If your worried about price don't be. It's fine you can get a medium or large if you want.' He says as were up next.

'Hi what can I help you with today?' The guy asks us as I shove Matt telling him to go first.

'Uh I'll get a medium cookie and cream with Chocolate chips please.' Matt asks.

The guy then grabs his ice cream scooper and scoops cookies and cream twice and puts it in the cup.

'Get a medium Persephone I'm being serious.' Matt mumbles to me.

'I don't want that much. But thank you Matt.' I say being honest.

I didn't want to gain everything I lost but I do want Ice cream.

'And what can I get you?' He asked handing Matthew his ice cream.

'A small cotton candy with white chocolate chips please.'

'Coming right up.' He tells us.

We move to the other side to grab our stuff and to pay.

'That will be 7.36.' The guy said as Matt handed him a 10 dollar bill.

'Keep the change.' Matt said as we walked towards the door.

'Thanks again.' I told him to watch him give me a cheesy smile.

'Your too funny.' I tell him laughing by the face he made.

'And your too cute.' He says making my head heat up.

'So back to my house?' I ask him changing the topic.

'Definitely.'

#

I want the next chapter to be in Matthews pov