0°17

0°7 ; Hottest Twins and Espinosa

Persephone :

We walked into school, me and Matthew, and my eyes wondered around to look for the twins, still not knowing which was which.

'You okay?' I hear Matthew ask me as we walk towards my 1st period.

'Yea I'm fine. Can I ask you something?' I asked him as we stood in front of my class.

'Yea of course what's up?' He replies.

'Do you know twins named Aiden and Ethan?' I asked getting a weird response from him. I could tell his mood changed from the actions made.

He straightened his back, standing taller than me, even more than he already was. His eyes weren't as normal, they looked angry and confused at the same time. And his eyebrows frowned as he looked down at me.

'Why do you want to know about the twins?' He asked referring to Aiden  and Ethan I assume, by the nickname "the twins".

'U-uh I was just wondering if you knew them.' I tell him with a little bit of scared in my tone. He seemed angry and it was a bit frightening. Even though Matthew looks so cute and a person who wouldn't hurt a fly, when he's angry, he looks like he'd beat the shit out of someone.

'Persephone. I'm being serious. Stay away from them.' He says as he gets close to my face, inches away and puts his hands on the side of my shoulder.

I just nod at him and when I do, the angry and serious look washed away with it.

'Okay get to class loser.' He tells me walking away. I give him a weak smile and walk to my seat to see Ariz sitting there with feet on my desk, which I didn't mind.

'Hey Ariz can I ask you something?' I say realizing I've been saying that a lot lately. Probably because I'm so curious and stubborn.

'What's up babe?' She asks putting her legs down and taking one ear bud out of her ears, giving me her attention.

'Do you a pair of twins named Aiden and Ethan?' I ask ,again, the same question getting a different reaction from Matthews reaction.

'Aiden and Ethan? Hottest pair of twins at this school.' She gasps as she sits up and explains more to me.

'They went on a family trip to Reno, Nevada and they should be back today. Did you see them or something?' She asks after explaining something I didn't know.

'Yea this morning. At Rusties.' I tell her but I quiet down realizing the teacher walked in.

'Now. Tell me everything right now!' She squeals giving me a paper and a pen she had in her hand, I'm guessing to write everything down.

I laughed and then started to write down what happened to me this morning.

'Dude we have to hang out together. Like out of class.' Ariz tells me as we walk out of the class together, side by side.

'Yes. Just text me.' I told her as I knew this is where we went different ways to different classes.

## end of the day ##

Me and the guys walked out of the classroom laughing at how funny our teachers personality was and how cheesy her jokes were.

We stepped out of the school and started walking towards the parking lot to get to our cars. Well I would say our cars but I didn't bring mine because Matthew brought so to get their cars.

As we were walking we heard the the sound of rubber of a tire burn on a street making all of our heads turn to see what caused that noise. 2 motorcycles.

I watched as the zoomed through the parking lot getting a few honks for cars just making them go faster.

They made a lap and then stopped a feet in front of us causing Matthew to get protective and put his arm tightly around my waist.

They both took their helmets off, giving me a bit of excitement knowing is see the twins. They placed their helmets on the back of their bikes and fixed their hair turning to look at us making a smile appear on their face.

'Hey Stef.' They both said to me at the same time, making me get out of Matthews grip and run towards both of them and give them a hug. For some reason I felt happy when I saw them. Maybe because I wanted to know more about them. Their mischievous side caught my attention.

'Hi guys.' I told them excited to see them.

'Boys.' They both said at the same time looking behind me, talking to the guys as they got off their motorcycle.

'Aiden. Ethan.' I heard Matthew mutter as I watched the guys just nod their head.

'You guys weren't here at school today.' I tell them as I pout.

'Awe you were looking for us.' Said the one on the left making me blush and laugh at his cockiness.

'Yea we couldn't make it today.' The one on the right told me with a smirk on face telling me they're were doing something bad.

'Well we have to go.' Matthew growled as he grabbed my arm and slightly pulls me towards him.

'Hey hey hey, I'm pretty sure this little lady would like to hang out us for a bit. Right Persephone?' Asked one of the two boys in front of me grabbing my hand and pulling me out of Matts grip as I look back to see Matt angry.

'Yea, I'm pretty sure she'd like to get a ride on a motorcycle.' Asked the other one. Okay Imma just call them twin number 1 and 2.

'Actually. I've always wanted to get a ride on a motorcycle.' I admit making Matthew even more mad than he already was.

'At a girl.' Twin #2 said high fiving me getting a laugh out of me.

'Aiden shut the fuck up.' Matthew spits, at apparently Adian which was twin #2.

'Hey. What your mouth Espinosa.' Twin #1, aka Ethan, said pointing at him about to walk up to him to do something but Aiden  put his arm out stopping him from going any further.

'No. We don't need a fight. Come on Stef.' Aiden told Ethan letting me assume that he was the one that knew what was right. Not saying Ethan didn't but Adian knew not to get in trouble. At least I think.

Aiden grabbed my hand and helped me on to his bike. He handed me the helmet he had on before. I put it on my head and before putting down the little shade thing I looked at Matt and saw he was mad. The other boys looked perfectly fine with me hanging out with them.

'Hold on baby cakes.' Aiden told me making me smile and out the shade down then. I grabbed his waist and then Aiden sped off right behind Ethan.

Imma like these two.

#

Okay okay they're going to be a part of this book now😛