0°6

0°6 ; Jogs and Goodie Goodies

Persephone :

My stupid phone kept ringing making me waking me from my sleep.

I groaned and rolled over to look and it was 6:30 making me groan louder and get up from my comfy bed that was calling my name.

'It's okay babe. I'll be back.' I say, talking to my bed as I walk into my new closet and grab some clean shorts, my PINK underwear and matching bra and an oversized shirt when I hear my phone ring.

I pick it up to see a random number.

I open it up and read the message.

From: Unknown >6:40am<
Hey it's Cameron. Sorry I took so long to text you

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:42am<
It's okay hey Cammy

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:42am<
Cammy? Oh hell no😂

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:43am<
It's cute😊😂

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:43am<
Like a certain someone I know😉

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:44am<
Cheesy cheesy boy 😂

I put my phone down and get into the shower with all the things I grabbed and hopped into the shower.

After I washed my hair and body and shaved, I got out and got dressed.

I looked in the big mirror and looked at myself just in my bra and underwear and noticed that I haven't worked out in a long time.

'We are going running today.' I told my reflection and didn't even bother putting the rest of my clothes on.

I walked out and threw my clothes on my bed and grabbed some running shorts and the matching sport bra.

I put my hair into a high pony tail and slipped on my black and white Nike running shoes.

When I was done getting dressed I walked out of my room and checked on Raven. She was still asleep which relieved me.

I walked into the other room to see my mom asleep.

I walked in quietly and wrote her a letter so she'd know if be fine.

Momma,

I went for a run be back in like 20 minutes. Don't forget to feed Raven lololol xxx

I left it where she could see it and walked outside with an apple in my hand my and phone and ear phones in another.

I took a bite and looked at my phone to see that Cameron texted me.

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:44am<
What you doing today?

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>7:01am<
About to go running so ill talk to you later

I grabbed my Nike running app and started it and then put my phone in my pocket that i had in my pink running shorts and started running with 'Stay' by Kygo started to play.

I hummed along as i started to run.

Half way through the run i saw Matthew walking by himself.

I could tell it was him because one, he turned around and i saw his face, and 2 i saw he had a key chain that had a little bee on it when we first met and i saw it on his keys right now. It made me really happy seeing him.

I ran up to him and sorta tackled him and i could definetly caught him off guard because he seemed scared but when he saw me he looked more realieve.