0°9

0°9 ; Goodmorning Text and Rusties

Persephone :

Today's the day im going to riverside high school. My first day as a junior there. Thank god that I didn't start at in the middle of a school year.

I woke up extra early since my first class was at 7:25 so I woke up at 5:30.

I went to the shower and shaved my legs and what I needed to shave and then washed my body and hair.

I got out and it was 5:36.

'Fuck yes' I mumble as I got my towel and dry myself off.

I grabbed my light blue PINK bra and that matching underwear and then walked out with just that.

All of my windows were closed so no one could see me as I changed.

I checked my closet to see what would be a good outfit for the first day of school.

I picked out a bergindi skirt and a black and white stripped shirt with a black cardigan.

I slipped on my white chucks and grabbed my phone to see 3 messages.

From: Matthew😛💗>5:44am<

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>5:40am<

From: Jack Gilinsky😎>5:39am<

I opened Jacks up first.

From: Jack Gilinsky😎>6:39am<
Hey sorry I was acting funny but I'm good lol u ready for ur first day??

To: Jack Gilinsky😎>5:50am<
Yup😊 im ready but I'll see you at school alright?

From: Jack Gilinsky😎>5:51am<
Alright

Then I checked Cameron's

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>5:40am<
Hey

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>5:51am<
Hiiii

Then I checked Matts while I waited for Cameron to reply.

From: Matthew😛💗>5:44am<
I'm going to Rusties. Wanna come? I'll pick u up rn

To: Matthew😛💗>5:53am<
Sure😊

From: Matthew😛💗>5:54am<
Alright I'm omw oh n btw good morning

To: Matthew😛💗 >5:54am<
Good morning :)) n Text me when ur outside

I then grabbed my earphones and my backpack with only a couple folders and paper in case I needed them and of course pencils.

I looked in the mirror and grabbed my brush which was a straighten and went through the it once.

Once I was happy with it I grabbed my keys to the house, my backpack, phone and charger, I already had my earphones, and my lipstick.

I closed the door quietly and walked over to see Raven and she was still sleeping making me smile.

I passed her room and saw my mom sleeping with the tv on.