0°26

0°26 ; Josh and Bras

Matthew :

'Josh. That's his name.' She started.

Anger. Frustration. Nervousness. Sadness. Is what I felt. Explain! Why do I feel these things?!? This is Persephone! She's like my best friend. Why do I feel like this when she starts talking about this guy?

'Well Josh was my best friend. More than best friends. He was like my brother. Like I don't even know but gosh he was so important to me.' She says with so much emotion in her voice.

Butterflies. That's what I felt?! Why?! Cause we're on the topic about how a person is so important to us and that person for me is her?!

I also felt all those butterflies being shot or getting their wings pulled out and getting killed because her important person isn't me.

'He ,legit I'm not even joking, was always there for me. Well he lived next to me so it was easy for him but still.' She adds making me laugh.

'When ever I had a boyfriend, he'd have to hang out with Josh for like 2 days so he could get to know him. Josh is really cool and isn't judgmental at all so all the guys he liked the guys I dated.' She explains as she got comfortable in her seat pulling her right leg up to her seat placing her foot flat on the seat.

'And whenever they cheated or broke up with me, Josh would be there at my house with my favorite bags of chips and cookie dough ice cream and bloody knuckles and EveryTime is ask him what happened he had the same answer. "You really think he gets away with hurting you? Ha over my dead ass"' she laughs looking at me as I continue to drive. She grabs her phone and her aux cord and starts playing music.

'And yea so I told him to stop but he didn't so whatever. But he legit was my best friend. He's let me copy of his homework and we just were always together. And like every friendship like that, of course we started dating.' She ends making me tense up by the thought of this Mister perfect with her.

'So on our 1 year Anniversary he got me this bracelet. With the date we started dating.' She explains as I take a glance to see her looking down at the bracelet on her wrist and playing with it.

'1 year? Hows someone put up with you for that long?' I asked lightening the mood making her laugh.

'Don't know but he did it for 3 years. Freshman, sophomore and junior year.' She explains making me feel nervous.

3 fucking years?!? What even! This guy was perfect to her.

'Damn.' I mumble getting a little giggle out of her.

'Well yea we but then when my mom told me we were moving all the way over here. I didn't have the heart to break it to him. I was going to the day she told me but he took me on a date and was like 'never leave me' and 'I love you so much' and 'I'll never leave you because your my best friend and first real love' and UGHHH I couldn't do it!' She groans slumping in her seat making me laugh.

'It was too hard for me but I knew I had to tell him but he didn't get to hear it from me. I guess my mom told his and he came over to my house pissed. Like I've never seen him that mad. Ever. In those 5 years we've even friends and dating, never.' She tells me as we continue to drive.

'He started yelling saying stuff like "you knew you were leaving me and you just made me fall more in love with you than I already was" and "I know this isn't your fault but why didn't you tell me?" And it hurt so much to see him like that.' She tells me with sadness in her tone.

'And then he walked out and of course my cry baby butt was crying on my bed. But sooner or later he came back and cried with me. He's a little cry baby butt too.' She adds making the depressing moment funny.

'We didn't really leave on good terms because the night I was going to leave we were supposed to hang out but instead he got drunk and he started yelling at me stuff like "you fucking broke me" , "this you're fault we're breaking up" and just really rude things but my mind thought. He's drunk. Just leave him alone but then I remember some times people say what they mean when they're drunk so I don't really know.' She shrugged sitting down right again.

'And yea so to make this long story short, basically he was my best friend and very first love and he means the world to me. He gave me this bracelet and I love it with all my heart.' She says chuckling.

'Do you still talk to him? Like text or something?' I questioned wondering if she still makes contact with Mister Perfect.

'Nope. I'm too embarrassed.' She admits.

'Well he must miss you as much as you miss him.' i tell her trying to cheer her up knowing this must be a hard topic for her.

'Yea i was telling myself to call him soon but i dont know i just havnt got the courage yet.' She says playing with the hem of her shirt.

'Yea but lets enjoy the rest of this ride.' She adds as she puts the music up and we continue to ride around and talk.

#

Getting new bras are the best😻

Shorter than my last 2 :((

Also Matts dating Jessica Serfaty 🙃 fml