0°1

0°1 ; 1st Day and a Cameron Dallas

Persephone :

'Ready for a new life?' My mom asked as I buckled in my 2 year old sister into her car seat and then putting my seat belt on.

'Ready as I'll ever be,' I huffed as I put my headphones over my head, put my Spotify on shuffle and laid my head back.

## 6 hours later ##

I was listening to my music and singing along in my head when I felt someone hit my face.

I shot up and saw my baby sister smiling and pointing outside.

'Wakey wakey Sef wakey wakey!' Was all I heard when I took my head phones off making me laugh and look outside to see a really nice big house.

'You like it Stef?' My mom asked from the front seat looking back at me admiring the house.

I just smiled and nodded knowing I was lying.

Of course I didn't like it. It was a new house. It wasn't my old house that I grew up in. It was a new house.

The thing I did like about it was that Raven, my little sister, would be able to grow up in a nice house with out my dad.

He was a complete ass to my mom which was one of the main reasons we moved because of him.

With my dad being all rude to my mom, she got into a lot of bad habits and im just thankful she got into them after Raven was born so Raven wasnt born with all that bad stuff in her system so ive been the mom in the house for a while.

'Alright let's start getting stuff down.' My mom says getting out of the car and opening the trunk to grab some of the stuff we had out of there. The moving truck should be here soon but Psh we ain't tryin to spend that much so we packed as much stuff as we could in the trunk.

'Stef don't worry, I'll get the stuff. You go look around and pick out your room and which one would be good for Raven.' She says as she opens the trunk and starts getting a couple small things out.

'We can do that later. For now, let's just get things out.' I told her as I got Raven out of the car and grabbed a blanket and set it down on the front lawn we had and went to help my mom. It wasn't like we couldn't see her, she was in eye range.

We got a couple things down from the car and set them on the curb when I heard someone 'awe' making me look towards Raven to see this really attractive guy.

I looked over to the guy and saw how hot he was. He had his hands up as if he was a monster making Raven scream and laugh.

He had a million dollars smile and brown hair quiffed up with blond at the tips.

He looked up at me and put his arms down and tried to cover it up by putting his hands in his front pockets and looking down smiling.

'Didn't see ya there.' He says making me laugh and walk up to him.

'Sef he a monsterrrrr.' Raven yelled grabbing my hand and made the effort of pulling me away from him making me laugh and pull her up and held her.

'Hi, I'm Dallas. Cameron Dallas.' He tells me making me laugh and as he sticks his hand out, wanting me to shake it.

'Lopez. Persephone Lopez.' I tell him shaking it and smiling at him.

'Persephone?' He asked with a questionable look, letting go of my hand.

'Yup.' I told him taking in the fact that my name isn't as normal as Abby or Amy.

'How do you spell that?' He questioned.

'P-E-R-S-E-P-H-O-N-E. But you can call me Stef.' I spelled rocking on my heel on every letter I said.

'Why Stef?' He asked me.

'Eh I don't know. Persephone is just too long.' I tell him being honest.

'Ohhh well that's really beautiful and unique.' He said making me smile and as I was about to thank him but my mom beat me to it.

'Thanks I'm good at names aren't I.' She said popping out of the house.

'Oh yes ma'ma.' He said off guard that my mom was here.

'Stef can you come and help.' She says making me nod and pick up Raven since I know I couldn't leave her out side.

'Before you go, can I get your number?' Cameron asked scratching the back of his neck making me awe in my head.

'Yea of course. So one day you can give me a tour of this place.' I told him smiling and putting in my number into his phone and saving my name as 'Persephone🔥'

'Thanks Persephone. I'll see you later.' He tells me walking and smiling.

Well we're ganna be good friends.

#

Okay I'm actually kinda liking this :)