0°14

0°14 ; Dinner and Josh

Persephone :

We arrived at my house and i saw 2 other cars where already there. I guess they saw Matthews car pull up because Cameron and Jack came out of, what im guessing Camerons car because i saw Jacks jeep. They were both shirtless and god damn these boys. They had some regular swimming shorts and some towels over their shoulders.

I smiled and ran out to hug them as Matthew pulled up to the other cars.

'Hiya guysss.' I tell them grabbing my keys from my backpack, which i took out of Matts car when i jumped out.

I opened the door and they came in and they looked around as soon as they walked in.

'Imma go change, Matthew you can come so you can change if you want.' I told him as i made my way back up to the stairs as he followed me to change into the proper clothes to swim.

'You can change in this room. I can use the one down the hall.' I say to him as we both walk into my room and I got straight to my drawer and grab my black 2 piece and then a towel from my closet as Matthew stands there awkwardly waiting for me to exit the room so he could change.

'You seem really quiet. Is everything okay?' I asked concerned of the silence he's been giving me the pass view minutes so I walked up to him and cupped his face making a smile appear along with his dimples.

'Yea everything's fine.' He says grabbing my hands that are placed on his cheeks and pulling them down to my sides.

I gave him a 'I know your lying but I'll talk to you later about it' smile as I walked out of the room I let him change.

I grabbed the door nob and as I was about to close the door Matthew spoke up causing me to stay to see what he was going to say.

'Actually there's something that ha been bothering me for a while.' He admits to me, sitting on my bed confused and sad causing me to feel to feel bad. Nothing causes me more pain than seeing someone so happy be sad.

'Well let talk.' I say putting my stud on my desk and making the bed dip from my Action of siting next to him.

'Lets talk. Over dinner. Friday night.' He tells me looking up at me with a grin on his perfectly handsome face causing me to break up in laughter by his choice of words.

'Do you even need to talk about anything? Or did you just say that to take me out to dinner?' I asked still smiling from what he had just said and also thinking about dinner with Matthew.

Im pretty sure we'd just go to in and out or something together like a date or something so I have to clarify what this is. A date or just two friends hanging out or it's just dinner. Either way I love all my choices but the date is my favorite right now.

'It wasn't all a lie. The thing I wanted to talk about was taking you on a date so yes you up for it?' He asked smirking takin off his shirt revealing his tone body.

So it is a date. Yes!

'Yes I would love to go on a date with you.' I tell him proudly acknowledging the fact that Mathew just asked me on a date.

Honestly the way I see Matthew is really complicated. It's like half of my mind has a tiny tiny crush on him but the other half sees hi as a brother and best friends. Sometimes when I see him I might smile immediately, or feel butterfly's but other times when I see him I'm like just 'wow that's my best friend' or I see him and think 'how happy I am to be friends with him'.

'Cool but do you really want to go to dinner? I mean we could do something else if you want.' He groans making me assume he doesn't want to has dinner and would rather just hang out and to be honest I would to. I wouldn't mind going to dinner but it's too much and too formal.

'Oh gosh.' I laugh ' I'd rather just hang out or go on an adventure. There must be a place around here that we can go to and just have fun or something.' I assumed thinking. It's Los Angeles. There must be a place were it's just beautiful and pure an be nice to hang out.
'actually there's a place I want to show you.' He tells me getting up from the bed making the bed spring up lightly from his weight-psh more like muscle- leaving the bed as he grabs his short showing me he wanted to change now.

'Okay then. Friday you can pick me up whenever. Just text me.' I say grabbing my stuff again and walking out.

I quickly changed into my bathing suit and grabbed my clothes that I was previous wearing and walked back into my room to see no one making me assume Matthew was already down stairs.

I threw my clothes into the ramper and then go to my body mirror to see my appearance. My hair was a bit up so I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair into a perfect messy bun, we'll not perfect because psh when is a messy bun perfect?

I grabbed my hair and put it into the bun position and when I reached for my hair tie which was next to my date bracelet it got me thinking about it again.

Oh josh, how I miss you.

I shook my head hoping all the memories that I didn't want of josh would just leave my mind but it didn't work just caused me to go back to what was happening right now.

I put my hair up and set my date bracelet down where I knew I wouldn't forget where I placed it. I grabbed my towel and ran back down stairs to hear music playing and boys around the pool.

'You guys ganna get in or just stand there??' I ask them as I drop my towel on a chair and jump into my pool feeling the coldness of the water around my body.

#

I'm on my way to Reno, Nevada :)