0°19

0°19 ; Sierra and McCall

Persephone :

After I told Ethan what had happened with Matthew, Aiden came out of the bathroom and saw me hugging him.

'Hey what happened?' Aiden asked pulling me off of Ethan carefully.

'Matthew just got me mad that's all.' I explained rubbing my eyes, stressed about what just happened.

'Espinosa's here?' Aiden gritted through his teeth looking around for him and once his eyes landed on him I jumped infront of him.

'Please don't. I don't like people fighting, especially over me.' I told him sounding so coincided but I didn't care. I hate fights when there 2 people and their my friends.

'Id beat anyone's ass for you.' He tells me making me smile at him, looking up since he was taller than I was. Psh who isn't taller than me.

'Whatever let's go to my house?' I tell both of them. We walk out of Rusties and Aiden helps me his bike with a cute smile on his face.

We soon arrive to my house and I unlock the door to hear Raven laughing making a smile appear immediately on my face.

The guys walked in behind me and stood their awkwardly. I laughed at how weird they were acting and pulled them to the kitchen, which is where I heard the laughter coming from.

I walked in and saw my mom feeding her fruit as Raven sat on the counter. I saw my mom throwing up the grapes to attempt to catch it in her mouth but she didn't causing Raven to laugh like crazy making me laugh but less than Raven.

'Hey mom.' I told her as I went to hug her with the guys standing there with their leather jackets and their sun glasses and their hands behind their back. Wow. They look really badass in my perspective.

'Don't worry they look all tough but are really sweet.' I whisper to my mom causing her to laugh and nod.

'Hi guys I'm Sierra, Persephone moms.' She told them introducing herself to them. She walked up to them and hugged Aiden catching him of guard since he was already pulling his arm out to shake her hand. I laughed and grabbed Raven as I held her watching her hug Ethan but he already knew she was going to hug him.

'Where are the other guys that came last time?' She asked me taking Raven out of my hands and holding her as she asked about Jack, Cameron, and Matthew.

'Eh today was more like a twin.' I say as they laughed at what I just said. I grabbed a bowl and washed some grapes that were already out.

'Okay Stef remember. Saturday. Your Tia and tio are coming.' She tells me sternly thinking I forgot but I surely didn't.

'I know mom.' I groan from her lack in trust in me to remember such a simple thing.

'Okay well Ravens coming with me to work.' She says making me chock on the grape that was in my mouth and spit it out.

'Work?! You got a job?' I asked very excited for her as I ran up to her to give her a hug.

'Yes it's not big but it will work. It's a babysitting place for kids around the age Raven and younger.' She explains as she Carries Raven out the door with her leaving a kiss on my forehead and leaving without another word.

I smiled as I watched her leaving for her new job. I'm so proud of her. It was hard for her to get another job but I'm glad she got one.

I walked back into the house and saw them talking to them self silently.

'What you guys up for?' I asked them as I continued to eat my grapes I had on the counter leaning it over slightly looking at the guys which were on the other side of me.