Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

After another 20 minutes of driving we finally stopped in front of an open field. 

"Zayn, what are we doing here?" I asked looking his way but I did he was already out and on his way to my side. He opened the door for me and I muttered a quick 'thanks.'

Before I could ask anymore questions, he grabbed my hand and started dragging me into the field. 

When we were in the middle of the huge football field I'm guessing, we stopped. There were two football nets on each side. Why are we here?

"Zayn why are we in the middle of a football field?" I asked but when I turned around he wasn't there. I went in a 360 degree angle and then finally spotted Zayn jogging over to me with a football. 

He gave me a smirk.

"Don't tell me we are here so we can play football." I said. He nodded grinning making him look like an adorable 6 year old. I wonder how Zayn looked when he was young. 

"We didn't come here just to play," He stated. I raised an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look. 

"We came out here so I can prove to you that I am better than you in football," He smirked. 

I gave him a you-should-have-never-challenged-me look if that was possible but what can I say? I can do a lot of weird looks. 

"Let's go then," I exclaimed. "You still want to play?" He asked.

"Why not? I really want to beat your ass in a game of football!" I answered making him chuckle.

"We will see than. But if I win, I get a kiss." He grinned. I giggled. 

"And if I win?" I questioned.

"We will decide when you actually win," He retorted. "Are you saying I am going to lose?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Maybe," 

"It's on Malik!" I exclaimed and grabbed the football. 

I set it in the middle between us. "Ready?" He asked. "To get your ass kicked?" He added smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "I wish I had a whistle. Then I could of blew it so hard that your ear drums would have came out from how loud the sound would of been." I replied making him laugh. 

As he was in the middle of his laughing fit, I called ready and started kicking the ball to his net. 

"Hey! You cheated!" I heard him call making me laugh. "Well next time remember I am clever!" I shouted back.

Turns out Malik really knew how to play. He won and did his victory dance making me laugh. I tried to seem mad at him but who am I kidding? How the hell can someone be mad at an adorable guy who was dancing in front of you? Well it wasn't actually dancing. I don't even know what he was doing but in the middle of his 'dance' he did the sprinkler so I guess you can say he was dancing. 

"You have to pay up Watson. Since this guy full of awesomeness just beat your ass!" He exclaimed laughing. 

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest and turned my back to him. 

"Aww, don't be mad love. I'm sorry I am a better player than you," He came still trying to stifle his laugh. He stood in front of me putting his index finger under my chin so I can look up but I tried to keep acting like I was mad at him so I pushed his hand away. 

"I said sorry love. Don't be mad." He pouted making me smile to the ground at his adorableness. 

"I think I know what will make you feel better." He said. I looked up to meet his eyes. "What?" I questioned.