What About Love: Chapter 63

~CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE~

I couldn't sleep at all last night, all I could think about was Jasmine. I had so many questions flying in mind.

Why would she leave? Is she okay? Who is she staying with? Who's taking care of her? Will she ever come back? Is she moving on? How are the babies? Does she want to be a single mother? Does she still love me?

I couldn't seem to get her out of my head no matter how hard I try. She means to much to me, I couldn't just leave her go.

"Justin, how you holding up?" Ryan voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"Not good... I miss her so much!" I slammed my face on the pillow

I heard Ryan chuckle, this was funny to him! That I lost my true love!

"What's so funny?!" I glared at him

"I've never seen you care so much about a girl"

"Well I care about Jasmine.. a lot" I admitted

"I see that." He smiled "listen, Justin me and Chaz are going go-carting. Do you wanna come, maybe get your mind off things"

I sighed "I don't know man, I really wanna see if Jasmine okay. Like what if she's not and I'm over here not caring."

"Then ring her" Ryan suggested

I looked at Ryan wide eyed. Why didn't I think of that?! I'm such a idiot!

"Your right!" I grabbed my cell from the nightstand and dialed her number "it's ringing"

"Chaz and I will wait for you in the living room"

I nodded. It rang for times before someone answered

(J=Justin, L=Jasmine)

L: ...

J: Jasmine! Hi! I missed you so much!

L: Jasmine? This is Cody, Jasmine went out to get some groceries. Can I take a message?

J: What the hell? Why do you have Jasmine's phone?! Who are you!?

L: I'm Cody, Jasmine's friend. May I ask who's calling?

J: I'm Justin, Jasmine's boyfriend. Where is she?

L: She went out to buy groceries.

J: I mean what's the address she's staying at

L: Oh uh 1243 SkyView Lane, C.A.

(A/N I made that address up!!!)

J: California! Why is she all the way there?!

L: She told me she wanted to get away from everything back in London.

J: Thanks again. Please take care

of her.

L: Sure will, bye.

J: Bye..

Why the hell is she with this Cody guy! Okay, I have to take action. What was the address he told me..?

1324?.. No. 1234?.. No. 1253?.. No. 1243?.. No. Ugh! this is so frustrating!

I know it was SkyView lane and that its in calli. What were the numbers!!? I know it started with 12.. 1243!! And to think I thought that was wrong.