"Ahaha yeah." Yoon Hee laughed. "You can help me renew it right?"

"Of course." Minhyuk smiled. "Just give me a few minutes to grab my stuffs."

"I'm going out together. I have things to buy." Jaehyun said and he turned into his room to grab something as well.

After another few more minutes of waiting, Minhyuk and Jaehyun finally got themselves ready.

"Kkaja." Minhyuk smiled while Jaehyun closed the door behind.

"Are we going out Iris High?" Yoon Hee asked.

"We're only going out the school not the island." Minhyuk replied.

"But how am I suppose to get my passport renew without going to the office?" Yoon Hee asked while the three of them get into the lift.

"There's a multipurpose office outside the school building. We usually renew our documents there." Jaehyun replied.

"Ahh." Yoon Hee nodded.

Once they were outside the school, Jaehyun separated with them since he was going to buy something else.

"It's over there." Minhyuk said and pointed to a building not far away. "Let's go."

Yoon Hee nodded and followed his steps.

-

"Please take a seat here." A middle age woman smiled at Yoon Hee and pointed her to sit down in front of the camera.

"Oh nae." Yoon Hee awkwardly sat down. To be honest she hates getting her passport photo shoot. Especially when there's someone, for example Minhyuk staring at her.

"You have to put up your bangs so that we can see your forehead." The woman said.

"Oh right." Yoon Hee nodded and comb her bangs to the side and took a clip to clip it.

( a/n: I so dislike this because I look so ugly haha )

"Now please look at the camera." The woman said.

"Hold on." Minhyuk said to the woman. He came towards Yoon Hee and pulled the rubberband of her ponytail away.

Her hair was loosen down.

"Now you look better." Minhyuk smiled.

Yoon Hee smiled back and looked at the camera.

Click.

"Please wait for 30 minutes while we proceed with your new passport." After Yoon Hee filled her information in a form, the woman said to her.

"Ah nae." Yoon Hee nodded.

She turned to Minhyuk. "We have to wait for 30 minutes. What can we do?"

"Well there's a starbuck nearby." Minhyuk said. "Do you want to buy some coffee?"

"Sure." Yoon Hee happily nodded.

Minhyuk smiled and led the way.

They walked over to starbuck, Yoon Hee happily ordered a Green Tea Cream while Minhyuk ordered a Caramel Chocolate for himself.

"I'll pay." Minhyuk smiled and paid for the drinks.

"Thank you then!"

Minhyuk smiled.

"You should really smile more. You look really good when you smile." Yoon Hee grinned at Minhyuk and walked to an empty table.

"So do you." Minhyuk muttered to himself and joined her.