"What could it mean!?" Then those two lost character and burst out laughing. When we were younger Shelby and Max would always play spies. They created an entire story about Agents Shed & Zed on their mission to defeat the evil with help from Matt Damon. Now that we actually were spies, they'd always make little references or inside jokes about it. We all cooled down and walked in. Right before I opened the door, however, I turned to Ross, Alesa and Jin.

"You guys wait out here. We'll tell you everything later. No eavesdropping." Then I made my way in and sat down on the table. "Okay, whaddaya want Logan?"

"Sit down and shut your yap." He retorted.

"Still the same jerk as ever I see." I rolled my eyes and dropped onto a chair with my feet up. I knew he wasn't a bad guy and was actually pretty sweet whenever he was around his wife, Donna. She was in charge but when she was away Logan took over. They were both commanders though.

"I called you here because we believe Disaster is planning something. Something BIG."

"Great. Just great." Max sighed sarcastically.

"Your mission-"

"And we choose to accept it." I interrupted knowing he was going to quote 'Mission Impossible' like he always did.

"Right, is to go undercover at Phoenix Drop High. He has sent three of his newest shadow knights and his top agent to retrieve something from that school. You need to figure out who the shadow knights are, what they are planning and stop them."

"Got it. Just, 1 question." I raised my hand.

"Shoot."

"Isn't Phoenix Drop High IN Phoenix drop. That's kind of far, don't you think?" 

"Yeah. How are we going to go there and come back everyday? We're Underwater! In the middle of the- uh. What ocean are we in again?" Shelby nodded. Adam whispered in her ear. "The Ru'an sea! Right, right! Pfft, I knew that." She smiled sheepishly. Logan snickered and shook his head.

"That is exactly why I assigned you houses to stay in while you're there." I perked up.

"Houses. As in PLURAL?" I prayed in my head this meant what I thought it meant.

"One for the guys. One for the girls." He smirked. Shelby and I were relived.

"FINALLY!!"

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!" All of sudden the was a loud crash. I turned around only to see Alesa had kicked down the door.

"PRIVACY AT LAST! Get over here roomies!" She held her arms out open. We ran towards her and bear hugged her.

"GROUP HUG!" We all cheered.

"Ahem." Logan coughed making all our attention go back to him. "You three aren't going. This is for Agents only."

"Aww come on Logan! We practically work here." Jin snapped. "I taught the newbie's Programming, Cryptography and Hacking."

"I helped the SAs (A/N: Senior Agents) do the obstacle course which took them an hour to complete WITH my help and me 5 minutes to complete it without ANYone telling me what I was supposed to do." Ross continued. 

"Of course it's easy for you! You're a squirrel who has experience in being a Narwhal!" Adam commented.

"And," Alesa ignored him. "I did the make up and designed the clothes for the last spies who went undercover. I made someone who was SIXTEEN look like they were SIXTY! Face it Logan, wherever these guys go, we go." 

"Alright I get it. You've helped out. I won't stop you from coming on this mission. But you're gonna need covers too." Logan gave in.

"What ARE our covers anyway?" I asked.

"Here." He handed us little files with some information on it. It said what our schedule was and what group we were in. "Now unless you are in the same group you need to pretend not to know each other. Sure, hang out after school but the second you set foot in the school grounds you go your separate ways." While he was talking I was busy seeing who would be what.

PBs:

Adam

Max

Figures. I thought.

Nice Popular girls:

Shelby 

Alesa

Of course.

Weirdos with animals:

Ross (& Thundermuffin)

John (& Goat)

Can't wait to see that train wreck.

Nerds:

Jin

Obviously. And last but not least-

Loners:

Aphmau

So I don't have to talk to anybody. I could get used to this.

"Don't forget." Logan brought me back to reality. "You can't tell anyone your real names. So you'll have to come up with something."

"Can I be Dongus?" Ross asked.

"Ross, you're not an official agent so you don't have to keep your identity a secret."

"Oh, I know that but I still want to be called Dongus."

"Wha? J-Just start packing." Logan said trying to make sense of Ross' logic. "And, before I forget, when you get there try to find Donna. She should be the school nurse."

"You can count on us boss. We're on it." I did a little two finger salute and hopped out of my chair to go catch up with the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While packing we were coming up with names to use. I decided on just using my middle name Jessica, it saved time that way. While Adam, John and Shelby chose to use their nicknames; Sky, Barney and Shumpie. Finally, Max just decided to use his name from Runescape: MithZan. We all finished packing and made our way to the teleporter. It would teleport us to our house which was on a side of town where nobody lived. Each of us took a deep breath before stepping inside. One by one they disappeared until it was just me and the girls.

"Heh. Who would've thunk it. After three years of living in a spy agency, we'd go back to high school ." Alesa said.

"Well, it is our first mission going undercover. I just hope the boys haven't blown it already."  Shelby pointed her thumb at the teleporter. I smirked, confident we were going to take down those pesky little shadow knights. 

"So ladies, You ready for high school?"