Ten Plus One

Sup guys! I'm baaaaaacccckkkk! AND I BRING COOKIES!

*throws virtual blue cookies to all my Crumbs*

I LOOOOVE YOU GUYS! I'M SO EXCITED!

I GOT TO SKIP SCHOOL BECAUSE OF AN ORTHODONTIST APPOINTMENT! AND THEN I WENT TO GO BUY COMIC BOOKS AND MANGA! AAAAAAGHHAHAHAGGAGAHAHBHKSBDKSJ

*dies*

Okay, I will not delay anymore! I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO CrazyFandomAlert BECAUSE I CAN! YOU STAY YOU, CANDY! YOU STAY YOU! AND KEEP WRITING THAT FANFIC! I'M HAPPY TO GUEST STAR AS A SIDEKICK/BACKGROUND CHARACTER OUO

---

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting on the couch with a pout as the Avenging Idiots stared me down with stern stares. Heh heh, alliteration...

I could practically feel the pity and sadness in the stares that I was getting, making me mentally cringe. I hate being pitied.

".. Well, I guess I have to tell you my back story now, huh?" I sighed as the stares I received turned to expectant, with a 'No duh' from Tony.

"Weeeeeellllll..." I trailed off, before taking a deep breath. Gods be dammed, I'm telling them. They're not trustworthy, they're not very loyal (according to tales o-o) and I don't really like any of them, but if worse comes to worse... I'll make her Royal Idiocy to take their memories. I mean, she took MINE when I did NOTHING wrong, so why can't she take THEIRS if they decide we're a threat and want to start a war with us.

Yes. I'm still upset about that.

"Okay, well... When I was twelve, I-" I was cut off by Gods Dammed Tony Stark. My eye twitched.

"Kid, you're ten," he said flippantly. "Tell us the truth. The. Truth," he stretched out. I glared at him.

"I am telling the truth. Long story short, I'm a son of Poseidon, Greek god of the sea, I've lived seventeen years, led two wars, saw many friends die, and was deaged to ten when I was critically injured when fighting Earth herself," I summarized, earning several unimpressed eyebrows, disappointment in my- in their thoughts- horrible lie showing on some of their faces, and some belief sparkling deep in some eyes.

I sighed.

"Okay, so when I was twelve, I went on this really weird school trip to a museum..." I started.

---

*dies again*

THAT IS OFFICIALLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFIC MY CRUMBS. BUT I REALLY DON'T WANNA GO INTO DETAIL WITH THE WHOLE THING SINCE, LIKE, IT WOULD JUST TELL YOU GUYS A REALLY CRAPPY SUMMARY OF A STORY YOU ALL KNOW, LOVE, AND PROBABLY WANNA MURDER THE AUTHOR OF.

WHALE. IMMA GO READ MAH COMICS NOW OUO.

BAI MY CRUMBS! HAVE A NICE DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT/EVENING/UNGODLY HOUR OF THE MORNING OUO

DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT TIME YOU'RE READING THIS OUO