TEENAGE TREE

GET IT!? THIRTEEN, TREE TEEN, TEENAGE TREE!? NO!? okay ;-; Thanks catwhisperer1 for the title! Much appreciated!

BUT GUYS! HOLY GUACAMOLE ON RYE GUYS! 300 VOTES! AAAGHHHHH

*DIES FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME*

You guys are so AWESOME! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! AMAZHANG!

I'm rambling again, huh?

...

GOOD LUCK AND GOODBYE MY AMAZHANG CRUMBS!

---

I glared through the black blindfold that covered my eyes. Fury had shoved me on anothER AERIAL SHIP (I would definitely be dying right now if Zeus wasn't enjoying my pain and boredom so much ;-;)

Several guards were sitting near me with big guns. Furry (misspelled on purpose >.>) himself was sitting in the corner with Agent Valley-Hill-Mountain? I wasn't paying attention, to be honest. Too busy glaring at the Parrotless Pirate.

The ship was moving pretty fast, which made me really nervous. I was biting my lip while staving off the nausea that suddenly came up. I took a deep breath before wiggling my wrists that were being chaffed by the handcuffs that were holding my hands captive behind my back. I frowned a tad bit, before smiling widely while looking at one of the guards. He- or she?- was probably confused as to how where I knew where they were sitting, which made me internally smirk as my grin widened even more at the thought.

"Sup! So, I've come to the conclusion that you're trustworthy, yet not really important, considering you're on this plane with me, but usually everyone on planes die whenever there's a captive. In fact, that happens in most fanfiction!" I informed him-her?-  Imma go with him for the convenience of it.

"Uh..." he started.

"No talking to the terrorist," Furry Pirate hissed to the man, shutting the man up immediately. I pursed my lips.

"Hey, you mind loosening these cuffs? I mean, I'm ten, so it's not like I can get out of them. I'm pretty sure if I move my arm anymore, it'll break anyways. Besides, it's not the movies, I'm not gonna twist my wrist and- MOVIE MAGIC!- I'm out. This is the real life in the real world," I said. Lies, lies, and more lies. Man, Hermes' blessing is really helpful.

The man was contemplating, before steeling himself with a grunt of rejection. Dam, and here I was thinking that he really was an idiot. NEXT TACTIC!

I took in a deep breath, before pursing my lips and whistling very loudly, causing Furry to curse. I smirked at him as he glared at me. How did I know this if I'm blind, you ask? I can feel his glare as if it was heat vision, that's why. I mean seriously, I feel like I'm about to spontaneously combust any second now.

"What the Hell did you just do!?" he asked me venomously. I smirked even wider as my hidden eyes twinkled with mirth.

Oh, I just called in my Pegasus. Yeah, right, like I'm ever gonna say that.

"I whistled. What did it sound like? A demonic summoning charm? Pft, I haven't been to school in ages! I'm not gonna get that smart in three seconds, Furry," I said sassily. Daaaaaaaam. #Persassy2k16 #PerssassyJackson #DealWithIt #-

THUNK!

The black jet shook as something hit it's side. I fell forward onto the ground with a grunt. Rolling over onto my back, I noticed my blindfold fell down to my neck. Smirking, I froze the water particles in the air around the handcuffs, making them extremely brittle. Glancing at the guards, I saw two boys and a girl, jumping up to do... something? I don't really know what their plan was, but I saw Furry pulling out a gun from within his trenchcoat and aiming it at me. I smiled- more like smirking with teeth- before slamming my wrists down on the ground. The sound of breaking glass shattered the already noise filled air as the glass shards dug into my wrists.

Paying no attention to the pain and blood, I hopped up, dodging the bullet aimed at my arm. Smiling at Pirate Man, I rushed towards him even as my hand slipped into my pocket to grab RipTide. Uncapping it and swinging it to block another bullet in one move, I twirled around as a now unstunned guard fired at me from his very large and dangerous looking gun. I sliced my sword through the air, cutting the gun in half. He dropped his gun, looking at me with fearful eyes. My ears were ringing from the loud gun shots, and the gunpowder smell stung my nose, but I ignored my senses even as I twisted out of the way of several bullets that came from the other three people with guns in the room.

I ducked, weaved, and side stepped as easy as if they were swords instead of bullets that traveled through the air in the span of a second. Cutting two of the guns in half- the guards- I quickly turned to face Fury, who was glaring at me very dangerously. My face twisting in a mocking attempt to recreate his weak glare, I kicked my leg up, effectively knocking the gun out of his hands.

Immediately running to the door, I slammed it open, inviting the air to whip around my hair and face as I jumped in a dive, dropping Riptide as I did so. It would reappear into my pocket later, of course.

Glaring against the wind, I flicked my eyes about over the blue and white sky and green landscape that was coming towards me at an alarming rate. Finally spotting a flash of black underneath me, I allowed myself to sigh in relief as I landed on Blackjack with barely even a jolt.

Heya, Boss! Blackjack said. Where to?

Laughing out of relief and exasperation, I wrapped my arms around Blackjack's strong neck as he flapped his rather large wings across the sky.

"Somewhere," I answered as I glanced back to the jet that was desperately trying to catch up with Blackjack's speed. Sighing into Blackjack's mane, I felt myself slowly feel more and more tired with each passing second. Yawning loudly, I heard Blackjack neigh slightly.

You can take a nap, boss. I've got this. But you owe me some doughnuts for this!

My eyes closed slowly, feeling blessedly amazing as they finally closed. I needed some sleep...

---

GUYS! HOW WAS IT!? SORRY IF IT DIDN'T LIVE UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS, I'M REALLY BAD WITH STAYING ON TRACK WITH THEMES, HUMOR AND, WELL, PLOTS!

HOPE Y'ALL ARE OKAY, AND I WANNA PERSONALLY THANK THE ACADEMY FOR ALL THESE AMAZING SUPPORTERS AND CRUMBS! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Whale den...

*throws whale into wolf den*

A WHALE DEN OUO

No, but seriously, see y'all on the fuckside flippers!

Bagels Out!

*jumps out window*

I REGRET EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNG!

[8/26/16]