FORE

Okay, yes, I did change the chapter. But Tony all is a sudden being kind to him without any character development at all was kinda plot holey, and well, I don't really like HUGE plot hole in my stories, so I thought you wouldn't either. So I decided to go with something different. Sorry! ALSO! I'm changing Percy's time in Tartarus a bit. But every Avenger fanfic does at some point that's not in an AU.

---

I was laying on the couch, sitting between Steve and Clint, playing a game. A really weird one, too. There were cards with questions on it, and you had to answer them. I guess it's their way of gaining information. Oh, well.

I picked up a card and read it out loud.

"Do you have any pets?" I said. I blinked, before nodding. "A... Horse, named Blackjack, and a... Dog named Mrs. O'Leary," I said. Yeah. A winged horse and ten ton dog, but still. Close enough.

Clint went next. "Did you ever die before? Um... I don't think so," Clint said. I stiffened a tad bit at that one. Well, I almost did multiple times, and then there was that one time Annabeth, Grover and I drowned I that bathtub when I was twelve. Annabeth. I can't keep from thinking about her. Everything reminds me of her. Everything from pictures to rocks. Rocks remind me of cliffs. And cliffs remind me of Tartarus. Like that time I stopped Annabeth from falling in, but managed to fall in myself. I was so caught up in my own daydreams that I hadn't realized it was my turn until Clint nudged me. I quickly grabbed a card.

"How old are you? Um... Ten. Physically," I mumbled the last part. There were more trivial questions like this all throughout the game. After a while, I became EXTREMELY BOOOOOOOOORRED!, so I tugged in Tony's sleeve.

"Hey, Tin Man, I don't know where I'm sleeping tonight," I informed him. He just looked at me, before sighing.

"Sleep wherever you did before. This isn't a hotel," he said. I grumbled before walking out the door.

"Bye!" I called as the door shut.

"Bye," someone, probably Steve or Bruce, or both called back.

I walked into Central Park before turning into a dove and laying down in a tree. I sighed contentedly before sleeping. The dove was easily the least threatening animal I could turn into (unless you're scared of birds), and was my preferred animal.

When I woke up, I stretched before flying over to Stark Towers. I looked inside the window I was outside of, and then mist traveled in. I stuck to the shadows as a bird before flying into the air ducts. I was walking toward what I think is Tony's room (to give him a giant squawk in the face as a bird), before I suddenly ran into a certain air duct loving, Avenger Archer Dude. He looked at me for a second before realizing something.

"Percy?" he asked. I nodded. He nodded. We just stood there in awkward silence before a certain Tin Man woke up, along with several crashes and something that sounded like him spitting feathers out of his mouth.

"KAAAAAATNIIIIIIIIIIIS!" Tony yelled angrily, and away Clint ran. I followed after him for a second before a broom smacked the vents, causing me to tumble out and Clint to fall eagle spread on the floor. Or should I say hawk spread? AHHHH PUNSSSSSSSS! EAT YOUR HEART OUT SANS!

I had turned back to human before I hit the floor, not wanting to break a fragile bird bone. Still, it hurt. I looked up at Tony to see... An amazing sight.

Tony was covered in tar and feathers, and a purple sticky note on his forehead that said "Gotcha - Clint." I busted out laughing before I was glared at by Tony, who I sheepishly smiled at.

"What happened, Mr. Tony?" I asked. He just glared harder.

"You were in on this, too, weren't you?"