ATE

I have an excuse this time I swear! Er, you see, the thing is... I might've lost my laptop somehow, so I'm typing everything on my phone ;-; RIP thumbs.

Also, I've been reaaaaally distracted by an Onion, a Shallot, a Cat, a Kit Kat Bar, a Deer, a Racecar, the Color Gray, and the rest of their group on Skype. Read distracted as complaining to. I had shots and was forced to go shopping, okay?

Okay okay, chill! Erm, I wanna point out that I own absolutely nothing, considering I wasn't even born when the first PJO book came out, and that I don't cameo in every Marvel movie, so... Yeah.

Without further ado, let's get into this fan made, horrible excuse of a fanfic. See you later, My Crumbs! ;)

---

" 'TIS TIME TO RELAY YOUR GLORIOUS BATTLES, YOUNG WARRIOR PERSEUS!" Thor boomed loudly. I cringed as several eyebrows were raised. The Slider of Death and Destruction is really scary ;-;.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, um... You wanna do this somewhere more confidential," Ayyeeeee big words B), ", cuz like, I'm pretty sure any old street urchin can listen considering we're in the MIDDLE. OF. THE. STREET!" I said, gesturing wildly around us, where a mob of something worse than monsters started surrounding us. Yes, that's right, it's... Reporters! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIVES!

The Witch Spider grimaced with an annoyed look, while Tony the Communist Colored Tin Can let his face plate up, a smirk on his lips. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off when Demon Woman grabbed his arm and started dragging him towards the jet.

"But I can fly by myself!" Tony whined as the rest of the Merry Men started to leave. I sighed, turning into a dove, causing a lot of flashes from the Mob of Death. Ugh, the media. >~<

I was getting ready to fly away into the sunset, but was suddenly lifted up by a strong hand. A strong, muscled hand that I have shaken before and GODS DAM IT THOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

I squawked, ruffling my feathers as I tried to escape the STUPID ASGUARDIAN HOLDING ME LIKE A PET! >.>

"DO NOT FRET, YOUNG PERSEUS, FOR I AM MERELY SPEEDING UP YOUR AERIAL TRAVELS SO THAT WE MAY REGALE YOUR TALES TO THE REST OF OUR FRIENDS!" Hammer Time yelled as he lifted up his legendary Mjonieer- MaulNeer- Mwualn- HIS HAMMER OF JUSTICE AND THICK SKULLED ASGUARDIANS.

I flailed around as he started to fly. Underneath all these feathers and awesome charisma, I started to pale. Flying in Zeus' domain, not by Blackjack or by myself, but in the arms of the Norse Lighting God, his all but rival.

... I'm not holding my breath for a safe trip. In fact, I started hyperventilating, glancing at the sky every now and again.

I might be Percy, but I'm not suicidal!

Why can't we just hurry up? Wait. No. Then I'll have to explain to the AveNerds my Demigod awesomeness... Gr... Decisions are hard. ;-;

When we finally reached the Boy Band Tower, I was a big bag of nerves. I bit my lip, feeling like I was about to pass out.

Thor finally landed on top of the Tower. I immediately turned human and belly flopped on the ground.

... Yeah, I'm just now realizing how stupid this idea was. I'm Seaweed Brain for a reason, remember?

Seaweed Brain... My Wise Girl came up with that... The Wise Girl who I'll never get to see again. The one who I'll never get to laugh with, to cry with, to kiss, to love. I'll never have a normal life with her... My love... Annabe-

"Hey, Water Hose? You okay? You're, like, crying all over my tower and mumbling about true love. You must've hit your head hard on the concrete..." My head snapped to the side to see Stark, looking really awkward. I blinked. Was I crying?

I brought up my hand to wipe at the tears that escaped from my watery eyes. I sniffed, shaking my head. I need to stop wallowing in self pity. I swallowed roughly before sighing.

"If I suddenly play dead, can I fake unconsciousness? Cuz, like, I really don't wanna answer your questions," I said, getting off of the ground. A spike of pain shot up my side. I winced, feeling a familiar feeling of sticky hot substance leaking all over my sides. I brought up my hand, hissing as I felt the red blood flow from my fingers. When did I get hurt? My thoughts were hazy as I blinked away dots that threatened to steal my consciousness as I heard someone talking.

"Hey? Kid? You okay- Oh no... Bruce! Bruce, he-" I blinked in confusion as Steve's voice- was it Steve's voice?- started fading, before completely disappearing. I crumpled onto the ground, noticing that the pain was somewhat dulled. I felt incredibly tired all of a sudden.

Is this what it felt like to die? Am I dying? Huh, I guess I won't be separated from my Wise Girl for long anyways...

Black invaded my vision as I felt warm arms wrap around my small deaged body...