"Hello, how may I help you?"

"We have Levesque, Chase, McLean, and di Angelo, party of four," Hazel told her.

"Okay, sweetheart," she smiled, typing in something on her computer. "You're on the fourth floor, room 412."

I groaned to myself as Hazel dragged me up four flights of stairs. Piper made me carry my own mat, so I kept accidentally hitting Hazel in the back of her legs with it, causing her to continuously glare at me.

"Sorry!" I said yet again after about the tenth time I hit her.

"Could you be more careful with that thing?"

"I told you I'm sorry, you're kinda pulling on my wrist, so it's kinda hard not to hit you with it."

I could feel her eye roll, although she was not facing me. There was that, and those pants were ridiculously tight on me. I mean, seriously, I could've sworn they were going to cut off my circulation.

We finally got to the fourth floor, and by that time, I was grumbling to myself. What if I was the only boy? What if I fell on my face? What if I completely embarrassed myself so I could never have shown my face in public again?

We stood outside of Room 412, and by then, I was nearly shuddering in my yoga pants, which would have been more embarrassing than my attire. There was a window looking into the room, so I could see a bunch of ladies with yoga mats and ridiculously tight clothing. I wasn't interested at all, thank you very much. I was, and still am, only into guys. The floor was extremely shiny, as if someone spent their entire life polishing it, and there was a window on the other side of the room, looking out onto the city. It looked kind of like a dance studio, there being mirrors on the opposite walls of the room, the way everyone was facing.

Hazel opened the door, and we all walked in, me being the last one. I noticed everyone's attire once again before noticing something.

"Hey, are you sure that guys are supposed to wear yoga pants?"

"No, I was just messing with you on that one," Piper snickered.

I groaned. This class wasn't off to a good start, and I loathed Piper at the moment. I thought we were on the same team, but no.

I set down my yoga mat next to Hazel's, taking a sip out of my water bottle and looking at my reflection on the floor. I looked- and felt- ridiculous, and I couldn't stop asking myself how they made the floors so shiny.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in stepped a very attractive man, who looked about nineteen, but damn. I froze where I stood, my eyes locked on him. He had raven black hair, and sparkling sea green eyes. He had a tan complexion, and his pants were tight on his—okay, not finishing that sentence. And, oh my gods, he had a thin, white tank top on, which was slightly transparent so I could see all of the ripples and lines of his oh-sculpted-by-the-gods body. He had a lean build, but he was muscular. I didn't realize I was staring at him, practically drooling, until Hazel elbowed my ribs, which snapped me back into reality. She smiled at me innocently as I shot a glare towards her.

"Sorry I'm late, ladies," he apologized, glancing his beautiful eyes around the room, before they fell upon me. He flashed a winning smile at me. "Oh, and gentleman." I blushed and looked down at the floor, hoping he would find someone more interesting and look away from me. However, his gaze stayed upon me. "So, what's your name?"

I looked at him with a look of shock, and I was praying I wasn't as red as I thought I was. "Um, I-I-I'm N-Nico di Angelo," I told him.