Chapter twenty-two

Start from the beginning

"And why not?" she asks, crossing her arms.

"Because I said so and last time I checked you were five not twenty-five!" I say, with sternness.

"Well mommy wears it at her private tennis lessons, and sometimes her spandex be shorter than mine! Plus, Samantha mom lets her wear this!" she argues back.

"Well, guess what I'm not Samantha's parent and that's because your mother is a grown— WAIT WHAT?! Your mother does what, where?!" I ask, scrunching my eyebrows together in astonishment and anger.

Come on Story how are you going to rat your mom out like that first of all.

Secondly, I bet her little ass is trying to look cute for that boy... what's his name... Noah? Yeah, well guess what..not today.

Taking a deep breath and calming down so I can speak. "Story sweetheart, please just go change. You are just not age appropriate for that type of outfit and never will be as long as I'm a live. So please just go change princess or put a shirt on at least, while I call your mother."

"But Lulu!!!" she whines, stomping her feet. "If we don't leave now we'll be late!!" she says, starting to throw a tantrum.

"Well you should have thought of that when you put on that abomination, now I'm only going to say it again Story. Go carry yourself back in the room and change into something appropriate before I come in there and dress you like a nun." I say, pointing to the hallway. "You have five minutes or we will officially be running behind."

With that she turns around and make her way back to her room.

I swear doesn't make no damn sense.

Picking up my phone I dial Shannon's number, ready to scold her next.

S: "Hello?" she answers, groggily.

L: "What the hell am I hearing about you showing your ass and titties off at your private tennis lessons?!"

S: "What?" she asks, still half asleep.

L: "Don't play dumb Shannon. I asked a question that you know the answer to and I'm just waiting for an explanation. Your daughter ratted you out when I scolded her for trying to copy mummy's outfit."

S: "Look Lucas, I'm trying to sleep before—"

L: "Sweetheart, I didn't ask for all that. I ask about your preferred outfit choice for your tennis lessons when you're around another man that isn't me."

S: "Alright, I'm going to be honest with you." She says yawning. "I am a size B so ain't no titties popping out of a sports bra, not even on a good day. My ass on the other hand does stick out, but not fall out my spandex. I can't help what I was born with, and plus my spandex don't even come to how short Story probably exaggerated."

L: "I swear Shannon." I say, letting off an exaggerated sigh. "Between you and Story man." I say, shaking my head. "I'll deal with you in two weeks when you get home." I say, not even having the energy to talk about it anymore.

S: "What?! Lucas! I didn't do anything tho." she says, fully awake now yelling in the phone.

L: "Stop yelling in my ear and I didn't stutter. I said I'll just deal with you in two weeks when you get here."

S: "Wait, sweetheart—"

L: "Shannon, you said it's nothing revealing so why are you stressing? I'm just saying we'll deal with it in two weeks." I say, calmly.