Chapter 18

Next chapter!

And please vote and comment!

It means a lot!

Enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~

A sexual moan leaves my throat as I stretch across my bed, my state of mind in pure bliss from a great sleep. My eyes flutter open to see my room a tinted mellow green shade with golden rays as if sunlight was streaming through the window. My head turns to the window to see the strange dark land. Day 2.

I sigh, looking back to my happy room and force my body out of the bed.

"You got a riddle to complete..." Evan all of a sudden enters my mind.

"Oh right!" I yip and next thing I know, I'm flying to the little desk in a little corner in my room.

My pencil writes out the riddle and I put my head in my hands. Time to think.

~~~~Some Time Later~~~~

"Maybe its Love?"

"No! That won't work. Love isn't spell with eight letters!" I growl to Evan.

"How about—?"

"How about you stop! You are giving me horrible ideas, your love idea was the first normal one you gave and I'm guessing the last one as well!" I shout, getting tired of concentrating on this riddle for the past hour with Evan nagging at me.

"Excuse me! I'll have you know I led troops—..."

"I understand you are great at being a leader and all but shut up! You are acting like a teenager!"

"I died a teenager if you don't remember EVA!"

I growl, "I remember but doesn't mean you have to fill my mind with teenage boy thoughts!"

"Uh are you okay?" A smooth deep voice question.

I jump out of my chair. I turn pale as I see Haden leaning against my doorway.

"I-I-I um... I." I blush. "How long have you been standing there?

Death gives a carefree shrug, "A couple seconds or so..."

"I don't believe him." Evan comments. I agree silently.

"Um, are you feeling better?" Haden scratches the back of his neck. I raise an eyebrow, "Are you feeling okay yourself Haden?"

He furrows his eyebrows, "Ya... Why?"

"You just asked me if I was okay."

He gives me a 'really' look. "What!" I yelp, "You never used to care!"

"Well you can thank you special bond that you have with me about that." He growls, twisting on his heel, and slamming my door shut.

"Well that was weird."

"Agreed." I reply to Evan. "Now back to the riddle." I sit back down.

~~More time later~~

I bolt out of my chair. "I'VE GOT IT!" I don't even remember leaving my room and running down the stairs, but next thing I know is that I was panting in the kitchen while everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"Seriously Eva. Are you okay?" Venus questions, putting down her fork as worry lines crease her forehead.

I grin from ear to ear, "I'm, in fact, amazing. Haden, I've got your answer but I'd like to hear if anyone else has got it."