Epilogue

Epilogue

THE RESURGENCE

"Fuck!"

I exclaimed and kick the fucking couch in front of me where Joy and Jenna are sitting comfortably. Jenna is laying in Joy's lap. They both smirked when they heard me cuss and then laughed together.

I rolled my eyes at them and glared at the idiots who are busy doing some damn things.

"Chill Alexa, you're quite moody this past few weeks." Ani Jirve habang pinupunasan ng towel ang isang samurai na natagpuan namin noong nag-hunt kami two months ago.

Two fucking months ago.

That's the last time we hunted down a creature for crying out loud! I want to hunt some more!

I glared at Jirve and then he just shrugged his shoulders and ignored me.

Apparently, a year already passed after the war. Oh of course after that damn horrible war everything is fine, and alright and okay but whatever. We always hunt that time and we're always having fun but these past few months?

Forget it.

They are all busy.

Ken is the new CEO of all the hospitals his family owns so yeah, it's kind of a really tough business. Van is the new CEO of Wayland Research Lab which is far much more important than having fun. Thean is the new Leader of the Hunters-Creature Associate Team. And the other idiots are either working in Wayland Research Lab or in Ken's hospital.

And us girls?

Well, we like to chill so we're not doing anything besides giving them a headache.

"I want to hunt." Malakas na sabi ni Jenna at hinintay ang reaksyon nila Cody na nasa lamesa kaharap ang sari-sariling laptop at paperworks.

"You can't." Maikling sagot ni Cody na tutok pa din sa laptop.

"Fucker." Jenna whispered then rolled her eyes.

Padabog akong umupo at tinitigan ng masasama ang mga tatanga-tangang lalaki.

"Relax Jen, Lex, takas na lang tayo." Humahagikgik na bulong ni Joy saamin.

"You guys do remember that vampires have a super-hearing senses, right?" Thean said while both of his eyebrows were raised.

I rolled my eyes at him and then he just shook his head and continued working on his shits.

I crossed my arms and stood up, I felt the dizziness cover my head but I acted like it didn't affect me at all. I felt my stomach turned up but chose to ignore it. Not now.

"Where are you going?" Ken asked when he saw me stood up, I rolled my eyes at him and then diverted my gaze at Jenna and Joy who chuckled when they saw what I did.

"I'm going upstairs." Paalam ko sa dalawa at walang lingon-lingong umalis sa sala at umakyat sa taas.

If Ken, Thean, Van, Cody and Azrael doesn't have time for us then they should suffer from the damn consequences and they should follow my conditions or else I'll really blow their head off.

Speaking of Azrael, he's currently visiting us once a month. Yes, once a fucking month and that's not good. I tell you, it's not. I am used to him being in here and now he's suddenly back to his Angel missions?

It just feels weird.

I felt my stomach turned up again and I feel like vomiting but then I ignored it again and opened the door way to my veranda and felt the fresh wind covering my face.