Eighteen.

EIGHTEEN.

Two months have passed, we continued to do the tasks that's given to us. I daresay our teamwork improved a lot. Kung dati ay halos kami lang nila Thean ang kikilos, ngayon ay alam na nila ang gagawin at hindi na kailangan sabihan pa.

Van made a sub-unit to our team: The Research Team, the members include Van, of course, Night, Hunter, and Charlie. Sila ang mag-reresearch kung anong klaseng creature ba ang kalaban namin sa town na iyon.

And then there's the impersonator team, Thean and I are the leader there, of course, kami ang kadalasan nalabas with fake badges at nagpapakilala ng kung sino-sino. Sometimes we're doctors, NBI officers, Police, etc.. Dito din nakasama si Ken and my cousins.

Then, the last sub-unit was the demons and an angel named Azrael, they both have powers unimaginable so they fall to the strongest sub-unit. Kapag nahihirapan na talaga kami sa isang task, they would try his best to find the creature and it's lair.

Hindi din kami nahihirapan tuwing nagtratransform sila Lora at Charlie dahil may built-in chamber sa may basement. And that chamber helps us to quarantine those werewolves whenever it's full moon. Kusa naman silang napunta so there's no problem in that.

Mom is always delivering blood bags in our house every week that's why we don't get out of the house even if there's no blood bag left.

Kapag wala din kaming task ay patuloy kaming magkakapatid sa pagte-train kila Charlie. We have this special training for each of us where we need to fight everyone alone.

So far, si Henri, Charlie, Hunter at Night pa lang ang nag-iimprove sa combat skills.

They need to train harder.

"Relax, Thean." Sabi ni Jenna na natatawa-tawa. 

Thean glared at her, "Relax?! How could I relax? I... crap... I can't kill her." Naiinis na sabi ni Thean na natataranta ngayon.

"So? We would. It's not a matter of life and death." Sabi ko while rolling my eyes, Thean growled at hinilamos ang kamay sa mukha, halatang frustrated na frustrated siya.

"You don't understand, she's my daughter!" Thean exclaimed. 

Sumulyap ako kay Van, "Well, Thean, she's not really yours. I mean, not yours 'yours' but..." Van trailed off at tinignan din ako.

Damn it, napairap na lang ako, what would I do to let Thean calm down and accept that we need to kill that bitch "daughter" of his.

"Thean, you heard Van, she's not really your daughter. Ilang taon na yun ngayon? What? 17? 16? That's bullcrap, you know that. I'm 19 and your daughter is 16? Ilang taon ka nung nakabuntis ka? Would you please use your poor brain sometimes?" Inis kong sabi sakanya.

**2 days ago**

What the fuck is that damn noise? Naiinis akong bumangon and left my room, I knocked at Thean's door because the noise is coming from his room.

Lumabas si Thean, he's only wearing a boxers and he's smiling widely, "Little sister, do you mind if you just sleep into another room? I don't want you to hear scandalizing noise" Naka-ngisi niyang sabi

Inirapan ko siya, "I already heard it, Thean. You freaking slut, and fine, lilipat ako ng room. Makikitulog ako kay Ken." I irritatingly said

He glared at me, inirapan ko siya, "If you don't want me to sleep in another room, stop doing that, it's making my ears hurt." Naiinis kong sabi at iniwan siyang nakatayo doon.

Thean is a big flirt and slut. I understand that he's not taking girls seriously because he's afraid of commitments and relationships but damn, sana man lang magpatulog sila, nakakairita sa tenga ang mga ingay na naririnig ko galing sa kwarto niya.