"You know where the door is Harry" she tried walking past me but I grabbed her arm.

"Harry I swear-" Pulling her to me I connected our lips. Her small hands beat against my chest. I pulled away my breathing ragged.

I was hoping to distract her from her anger but I soon found out it was a mistake when I felt the hard smack across my face. My jaw clenched at her assault.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She backed away from me."I told you not to touch me..so you kiss me?"

"Charlie-"

"Get out!" Her voice was small as she fought more tears.

"Ok I'll leave." I walked to her door but stopped and turned back. "Are we going to talk at some point?" The hope hung in my voice.

"I don't know right now Harry. Tonight has been one of the worst nights of my entire life and you didn't help" she pinched the bridge of her nose closing her eyes.

"Are you serious? I helped find Lo! I made sure Liam would leave you alone-"

"As much as I appreciate that. I also needed you to tell me it would be ok instead you made me feel stupid and like everything was my fault!"

"I'm sorry ok! I just didn't know what to fucking do! The girl I love had just told me a guy I'm friends with was practically stalking her and I had missed it!!! I was suppose to protect you to make you feel safe and I failed. At the same time you never gave me the chance!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"We are not going to get anywhere tonight. You should go" she ran her fingers under her eyes clearing the few tears that had escaped.

Moving over to her bed she pulled the covers back sitting down on the edge.

"You know what fine. I'm leaving.." I pulled her door open. "I love you Charlie even if we fight that doesn't change" hazel eyes met mine before she turned. Her gaze focused on the floor in front of her. I turned leaving the room. Yet again I tell this girl how I feel. That I love her even and she still shuts down. Maybe she doesn't feel the same.

Charlie's POV.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I know Harry cares and I know he was just upset. I just can't get Liam's words out of my head. 'I warned you'. Was he going to try something else? Had me telling actually made it worse? I hadn't seen Liam all week. Harry and I also hadn't talked. He sent a few text messages but I didn't reply.

"Charlie you need to talk to him"

Lo stood in my door way.

"I know Lo I will I just need to figure stuff out" I stood starring out of my window.

"Niall said he's not going to class or anything just sitting at home..he's not even cleaning"

"Doubt that" I laughed to myself. Harry had no problem ditching class but I couldn't see him letting anything be messy.

"Niall and I are going out for dinner text me if you need anything"

"Yea. I will..have fun" Lo and Niall were on the road to recovery. As for Harry and I... we seemed to be on a downward spiral.

After an hour of internally debating I worked up the courage to talk to him. I knew it needed to be done sooner rather than later. Changing into shorts and Harry's old nirvana tee. I pulled on my converse and grabbed my keys. I knocked on the black door and waited for him to open it. A minute passed and I was about to leave when I heard it crack.

"Charlie?" I turned, his bare chest catching my attention as he pulled a shirt down.

"Um..hey" the tension was building a sturdy wall between us.