It happened before.

"What was that for?" I dared to ask her but I still didn't look at her in the eyes because if I did, I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from glaring at her and that would only make her more angry.

"Don't play dumb with me!" she shouted at me, "You know what you did! Where did you take Pierre?! I simply can't believe it, that's what you do now?! You take people away without their own will!"

"I didn't kidnap him," I exclaimed, feeling angry at her accusations, "I just took him somewhere better than around you people."

Another slap on the same cheek. I bit hard on my bottom lip, trying to calm myself down. This was starting to get on my nerves, being hit by people I mean. Since a few days, everyone seemed to take immerse pleasure into hitting me like if I was a freaking punching ball for them.

"When will you cease that unpleasant behavior of yours?" My mom asked me, looking at me in disgust, "Do you know what humiliation you bring me and the whole family every single day? Is that all you know? To bring shame on us. You are always causing us problems, you are always ruining our life by thinking only about yourself. Simply what is wrong with you?"

Those words hurt me more than the physical abuse. Even though I was used to hearing such thing by now, it still hurt sometimes. I tried to be strong, I tried to act like those things didn't get to me and that I didn't care about them, but each time something like that happened, I couldn't help but feel hurt. She was my mom after all and a part of me still wanted to feel once again her love...at least one more time.

Though, I knew that this would probably never happen again.

"Where did you take Pierre?" My mom asked me once again, "What did you do to him, you demoniac monster? Why can't you simply be a normal kid like everyone else? Just leave Pierre alone, he doesn't need someone like you in his life!"

"Oh just shut up!" I snapped at her, having enough, I couldn't take it anymore, "I did nothing bad to Pierre! I just wanted to make him happy by taking him somewhere nice, I would never hurt him! Get that in your head already! I love him damn it!"

That wasn't supposed to come out but I only realized what I just said when my mom's eyes widened and that was enough to make me shut up immediately. I gulped. I never actually told anyone that I was in love with Pierre, only him knew and I wanted it to stay that way for a very, very long time.

"What did you just say?" My mom asked me, a shock expression on her face, "You..you love him? You love Pierre Lois?"

Oh shit.

"Mom-" I started but I stopped talking when I felt someone grabbed me by the back of my neck. I could distinguish this strong grip among all and well, I could definitely say that I was in really deep shit.

I was pulled to the side towards the living room and I couldn't do anything to stop it. A flow of fear rushed through me, memories of what happened before came to my mind and despite the fact that I could now defend myself better, I still felt scared. Those past events of my life marked me more than I thought.

I was violently threw to the floor, face first but I quickly put my arms in front of me to lower the amount of damage received. I didn't remain on the floor for long, I was fast to get on my feet and face my parents. My mom still had the same shock expression on her face and my dad looked ready to explode.

"How dare you say that you love Pierre?" he screamed, the veins showing in his neck, "Don't speak nonsense."

"This isn't nonsense," I exclaimed, "I love Pierre more than anything, more than you know. He is everything to me."