[11] forever

Farkle

The birds were chirping outside my window, and I woke up with a grin on my face. Today was the day. We had already talked about our feelings, but I wanted this to be official, and big. 

It was Saturday, and I was jumping for joy. Finally. I have waited all my life for this.

I quickly sent a text to Riley:

Hey! Park at noon, where we sat and talked on our date.

She replied,

I'll be there.

-

It was 11:55 and I was shaking miserably. Maya, Lucas, Zay and Smackle were all in the distance, hiding behind trees. Smackle gave me a thumbs up, and I smiled. 

Here she comes, I thought. She wore a pink dress and knee high sandals. 

"Farkle?" She asked, laughing almost.

"Riley, I've loved you since the first grade. I am so glad you love me back and that we realized our feelings. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, Farkle!" She squealed as she jumped into my arms. I kissed her sweetly. 

"One more thing," I said, giggling now. "Here is this necklace. It has a 'F' and an 'R' on it."

"Oh, Farkle!" She swiftly held it high and looked at it.

"We are forever," I said proudly. "We are always. Lets go take on the world." 

-

Hand in hand we left the park, and were greeted by the gang. Let me just say, so many hugs.