[Magazine] Star1 August 2016 Issue: BTS Interview pt.1

Credits to PEACHISODA for the trans. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star1 August 2016 Issue: BTS Interview

Still HYYH...

They set the world on fire in just three years solely with their Bangtan style music and performances. The group represented the dreams and happiness of teenagers but since last year they expressed youth with their music for a year and experienced the most beautiful moment in life. They ranked No. 1 on local music and album charts, secured the 1st place on US Billboard world album chart for 4 straight weeks, entered Billboard's main album chard 2 straight times and they were the first foreign artist to rank No. 1 on Japan Oricon Single weekly chart. These keywords prove them to be a peerless match. However, they still sing until they lose their voices and dance until they break their bones as if today is their last performance. We met with BTS who is still enjoying their most beautiful moment in life.

Q: You guys started your Asia Tour since early June. How do you feel about meeting your international fans after a year?

Jimin_ I always enjoy being on stage and it makes me happy. I can feel that more fans come to cheer us compared to our previous tours. I think that gives us a reason to work harder and advance further.

Jin_ No matter what country or what city we go to perform, our fans sing along to our songs from start to finish. This makes me to think "It's good to be alive". I'm really happy and I hope we can spend more time with our audience.

Jungkook_ I always feel grateful and nervous before we get on stage. It's physically exhausting to perform advanced choreographs on stage but I think I receive bigger strength from our audience when the show ends.

Q: How was your 10 days long Northern Europe trip you guys went on last May? It's been gaining a lot of attention after the V APP Live broadcasts.

Suga_ I was really nervous because this was our first trip. We got to experience so many interesting things in a far away country where I never thought I'd visit in my life. I would like to thank Naver and our company Bighit Entertainment again.

J Hope_ Our travel concept was 20s backpack trip but it really felt like a youth trip with my close friends. We planned our own schedule and saw many interesting places. We wandered around in groups, took photos and we also had our own little meat party.

Jungkook_ We were always looked after by producing staffs or managers so when the 7 of us were stranded in a vast country we were quite confused. We would leave our things behind and faced unexpected situations but it still was a pleasant trip. Hyungs prepared a surprise Coming-of-Age-Day party for me. It was literally a surprise party. I could feel the strong bond and friendship between our members so I think it was a meaningful trip.