chapter two

Unedited

"Babe! Can you get the door, I'm trying to cook dinner!" I hear from my place on the couch sitting by one of my kidnappers, and then the doorbell sounds again. Alec I think gets up grumbling and I sigh, looking back to this thing they call a TV. Don't ask me what it means, for all I know it could be just some screen. I know what a movie is because the others keep talking about if I'm good, I'll get to see one.

I'm honestly just really curious about what all these new things are. What they mean. What they do. Oh, and I also got locked in the room they put me in for like an entire hour today. All because I hit them when they forced a bottle in my mouth. Yeah, that's right! A fucking baby bottle! I'm fifteen, not three or less! These fucking creatures will be the death of me.

Speaking of creatures, Alec comes back into the living room talking with three other men. Then the doorbell rings again, and I giggle at the expression Alec makes. The air in the room changes and everyone looks at me like I just changed into a real life angel. I pout at the attention and my cheeks flare because I'm not used to it all...

"You sure you don't need a babysitter this week, Al? I'll definitely take him off your hands, that little giggle he just made is almost as cute as his face," one of the men says eyeing me like I eye candy. Eww no thank you, I say in my head. I scowl at Alec and he notices, fixing me with a soft but yet stern glance. "Be nice, Skye. This is your uncle Carter, and his husband, Harry. Also by them is your other uncle, uncle Ronnie. I'll be right back okay?" He doesn't give me enough time to say anything else, he just goes out the room.

Probably to get he door, someone's banging on it. Hehe. He deserves it, too.

"Hi, baby boy! I'm Harry," the man that they wanted me to call 'uncle harry' said, bringing my attention to him. My eyes go straight to his curly long hair!

I love love LOVE curly hair! My hair is curly too! "You like my hair too, huh? I suppose it is kinda pretty. It looks kinda like yours, too. Do you wanna touch it?" He says grinning at me. I blink rapidly and nod my head fast. I make grabby hands at him and he chuckles, picking me up. I gasp at the amount of curls and before I knew it I was sitting in his lap and playing with his hair.

I turn around so my back is pressed against his chest and reach up to get a lock of curliness. I giggle like a mad scientist and put it to the top of my lips like I have a mustache. I giggle again and I hear coos go around the room but pay no attention to it. Hey, don't judge! I like mustaches. And curls. I'm in my own world, so I don't notice the flashes of cameras going around and just turn so I'm back to straddling him.

He looks at me in awe and smiles at me, showing pearly white straight teeth. I yawn unintentionally and pout at him as my stomach growls. I need food.

I hear footsteps coming towards me and before I can comprehend what's happening I'm being held to someone else's chest. Hey! I was about to have a nap, there! I pout at the new guy I've never seen before. He's in a suit and grinning at me. I frown, who is this dude? Where did he come from? "Aww, it's okay, love. I'm just going to feed you some food. You'll get to play after your nap," the guy says walking to the kitchen and setting me down on some chair thing that's higher than the other chairs. He does this buckle thing on my waist which makes me whine and squirm out of discomfort. What is he doing?

"No!" I protest and kick my feet the best I can. Which is close to none. I still can't even feel them, but I wave my arms to the best of my ability which is a lot cause I can actually feel them. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Baby you need to stop that before you get a spanking, you already got crib time for an hour today. Behave," the man says calmly. How can he be calm in all of this? He said he would give me food, so why is he trying to get me on some plastic buckle chair thingy? I just want foooodddd. 

I whine again and hit his arm on accident which makes him stop. And I stop too because he's not trying to buckle me in this tight thing. It makes my side hurt.

All noise stopped for a moment and I look around to see the people from before looking wearily at the man in front of me. I look too and I have to all it hold back a whimper in fear of the scowl planted on his face. It's... It's a special type of scary..and it's pointed right at me.

And my next thought was, oh god, what the hell did I do now?