chapter five

In the media is Sky's nursery, what he will look like soon as a literal baby, their house that they live in, and then that's it. I'll post more later in a different collage maybe next chappie but y'all have to tell me what you want to know! Anyways I might not finish this tonight but if I do it's a miracle. My head hurts like a mofo rn tbh.

I wake up to the sounds of screaming, thumping and someone crying in the distance. I wake with a start and something inside me wants so bad to cry, I remember all the times someone had screamed at me when my parents had me and they went somewhere, they had gotten some girl who wouldn't pay attention to me, but when I went to try and play cars with her she kept pushing me down and once she made me scrape my knees and hands on the ground. When my parents got home and saw them, she told them I went outside on my own and fell and she brought me inside to wait for them. They ignored what I said, which was me telling them the truth, and put me on punishment. Needless to say I didn't get any dinner and got spanked 50 times by my dad. 

I cry out still thinking, and when I hear more thumps on the ground I sobbed harder, thinking my dad would come to get me and punish me again. "Baby-boy? Awww, what's wrong sweetheart? Daddy's sorry, love! I'm sure they didn't mean to be that loud in the living room downstairs. It's okay," Alec says shushing me and cradling me like a baby out the crib. I never even heard the door open over my cries. Subconsciously, I cuddle myself to him, seeking comfort. 

"Awww, did baby get scared? It's okay sweetie, papa's here." I hear and look up to see that man who spanked me, which I'd forgotten the name of, coming towards me in soft footsteps. He held out his arms, aiming for me and I didn't even have the fight in me to kick or punch or do anything against it when he picked me out of Alec's death-grip. He rubbed my back with the tips of his fingers, soothing me in a way. My crying had died down a little bit, surprisingly and the man was humming and holding me to him with my face in his neck. 

The more I breathed in his scent, the more I stopped crying and the more drowsy I became again. 

"That's it love, it's alright. We're sorry for scaring you but it's going to be okay. You're safe here, okay? No bad guys will dare come near you or this place. I promise" I look up at his face pulling slightly away, he tightens his hold on my waist a bit but not too much. But I'm not going anywhere, oh no. 

He's too comfortable for that now. 

"Pinky Promise? Am I really safe over here?" I say and flinch as my voice comes out all hoarse and squeaky from crying so much. 

He looks at me with a beaming smile, confirming it but I need him to pinky promise or it doesn't count. Right as I was about to say that he brings one of his hands from holding me and squeezes my pinky in his. "I promise, baby. Now let's get this day started off good for once, yeah?" And I could do nothing but smile all the while he undresses and dresses me, feeds me a bottle and brings me to the living room downstairs. I'm still in half-shock mode that he promised I'm safe here, with them. Now they just have to prove it's worth something. 

So I may or may not be sorta kinda proud slash not proud of this update. I'm not even sure it should be called a full chapter, since it's so freaking short but hey it's important and if you want to understand anything from this point on in the story, you might wanna read this tiny part thing first. Goodnight, guys! I hope you all enjoyed this...whatever you deem it. Lol. 

And don't worry, it'll get better in the story soon, I'll hopefully start having more time to update, therefore being able to update longer chapters instead of these..things. Damn I need to stop downgrading my stuff. Anyways night guys! 

Edited on January 3rd, 2018