chapter six

Previously on Needed:   "Pinky Promise? Am I really safe over here?" I say and flinch as my voice comes out all hoarse and squeaky from crying so much.

He looks at me with a beaming smile, confirming it but I need him to pinky promise or it doesn't count. Right as I was about to say that he brings one of his hands from holding me and squeezes my pinky in his. "I promise, baby. Now let's get this day started off good for once, yeah?" And I could do nothing but smile all the while he undresses and dresses me, feeds me a bottle and brings me to the living room downstairs. I'm still in a half-shock mode that he promised I'm safe here, with them. Now they just have to prove it's worth something.

------------------------------------------------

"Baby," I hear a voice sing out happily and loudly, I watch with curious eyes as Alec grins at me, coos and comes over. "Baby you look so cute in your little onesie on! Oh, and remind me later on that we have to go over your rules with Dada and Papa when Papa gets home." I hold back the gasp but just nod. Maybe if I have him think I'm actually going to remind him even if I do remember myself, then he'll think I forgot and hopefully, I won't get punished for it! And that way I won't have to set rules for a longer period of time...

"You're so freaking cute! I just have to get some pictures of this to print out, hold on." I blush a bright red, and sigh. Deciding to go along with this thing was maybe the weirdest decision I've made yet. P-  I mean the man who had punished me that one time and that had promised me I'm safe here had gotten a call from what I'm guessing was his workplace, and he had to leave.

He kept yelling and cursing about how he couldn't leave the building alone for two seconds until the workers he hired messed something up. It was kinda funny but I felt bad so I gave him a hug before he left and he just smiled at me.

I didn't notice I was smiling until I heard a 'CLICK' and a 'SNAP' and then I looked to my right to see this huge camera - pointed straight at my face and aiming. I glare at the culprit and he just smirks. "Were you taking pictures of me!" I demand around the pacifier he had put in my mouth earlier. He smiles big, and says, "Oh, what was that baby? I couldn't understand you with the binky in your mouth," I huff and just mumble about how he needs friends.

That was mean.  A voice inside my head called out. I coughed in shock and Alec was all over me in .5 seconds. "Baby are you okay? Are you sick? Aww, let's get you some medicine and a bottle, then you can cuddle with Daddy and Dada on our bed!" Alec says picking me up from their living room floor, which was carpet and it was really comfortable. I whine loudly in my throat and it burns all of a sudden. I wince, Alec notices and pushes my head lightly to rest on his shoulder and makes shushing noises, cooing to me.

To be honest it made my chest feel warm, and not in a bad way. I brushed it off when my chest kept burning, though. It's probably nothing, I'm just over-exaggerating.

"It's alright darling, I've gotcha. Daddy will get you feeling better in no time, and then we can do whatever you want to do! How about that, hmm?" He says softly swaying from side to side. It made me feel drowsy but my throat still hurts. Am I sick?

"Drink up, my sweet love, I admit I put the medicine in there so you wouldn't have to swallow a pill, thank goodness no. Babies can't swallow pills anyways, and we don't have anymore gummy-meds that work for babies. We'll just get some next doctor appointment. Oh. dang! You need one, don't you, baby-boy? I'm sorry, we'll schedule an appointment soon." He says the words I've been dreading. Oh, how I hate doctors. I have a bad past with doctors, I don't like them poking and prodding where nothing should ever touch, and they always would do that.

I shivered in fear at the thought of getting a needle stuck in my arm, then held back a wince. Alec took in my shivering form. "Are you cold, darling? Here, I'll just return this blanket later on," he grabs a fluffy big white blanket from the top of the couch in the living room and adjusts me so I'm on his hip, and he's holding the bottle with his other hand that is also holding the blanket. I smile and snuggle up to his warmth. I start coughing again and this time something red splatters out.

By this time we're already at the bedroom door and Alec sets me down to open the door, picks me up again and carries me like a real baby to the chair in the corner of a black and dark red-themed room. I remember that he said he would take me to their room, and I have to say, it isn't bad in style. They have good taste.

"Oh, baby! Why is there blood on you? Did you cough up some blood? Why didn't you tell me, love? Now I know you really are sick. I'm taking you to the hospital, right now. It doesn't matter if your father is working or not - he's going to be your doctor - okay?!" He asks, more like demands me and I cry out, realizing I must've to spit out my binky when I coughed earlier and the blood came out. "Hold on, sweets. I'll find your binky but one second. I need to get you extra clothes for the trip. Just settle down," He says getting out from under me and walking all around to room. He 'aha's when he finds the blue and black binky, washing it off quickly in the bathroom then bringing it to me. I pop it in my mouth subconsciously, enjoying the feel of it.

Maybe being a baby won't be as bad as I made it out to be, I think to myself, before something comes up my throat and I suddenly vomit all over Alec, and myself.

(A/N): LOL I just did that XD

Hey guys!! I've been extremely busy and not to mention exhausted these past few days, so I'm very, very, VERY sorry that the updates are all so late. I haven't really had the time, nor the energy to get up and type. I have a bunch of unique ideas for this book and others! I just am a very lazy person :) But I'll learn to make a routine out of this. Don't you worry, guys? I'll make this awesome so you can't wait for the next chapter, soon.

So get ready. LOL, I  am going to warn you, though, the drama is about to come and soon! Only a few more chapters and then BAM! You won't know what hit ya.

Anyways, I'll see to it that the rest of the updates are all done and up by at least the night after tomorrow! I'm probably just going to update it during the day and get Sarah (my new editor!) to edit it afterward and then have her post it.

Goodnight guys! Hope you all enjoyed this if you read it.

Edited on January 3rd, 2018