My phone was ringing. That was strange, no one usually called me. Most of the time, people only texted. I looked at the screen, it was Shawn. I questioned answering him. My hands were shaking, I needed to calm down, but couldn't.

I needed my friends.

"Hello," my voice cracked. 

"Camila, where are you?" concern was heard in his voice.

I looked at my car and then at the school building, "I'm... I'm at the parking lot," I cried. Lauren. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I needed to know how she was doing. If she was being treated bad, or if she was being treated with some kind of respect. Thoughts crossed my mind. My main concern was my baby, I was worrying about her.

"Stay right there, we're on our way."

"YEAH CHANCHO! You better park that cuban booty right this instant," I heard Dinah shout in the background. And with that being said, Shawn ended the call with a light chuckle. 

Not wanting anyone to see me, I got in my car. I tilted my head back, against the headrest and let the painful tears run freely. My thumb nails dug into my skin, wishing for that pain to distract me from the emotional one. No, it wasn't enough. I felt tears after tears washing over my cheeks. Almost like a waterfall. The pain was even felt in my throat. The urge of wanting to shout appeared. All these feelings were coming up, taking over me. Leaving me defenseless. I didn't know what to do to make it go away.

"Lolo," I cried. All of this was my fault. Lauren wouldn't have been arrested if it weren't for me. "I'm sorry," I slouched in the driver's seat.

The car doors opened. It was Shawn and Dinah. Dinah sat in the front passenger seat while Shawn took the back seat.

"Oh Chanch, come here babes," Dinah wrapped her arms around me, barely pulling me towards her in the car. 

"Hey, I'm sorry for what happened," I felt Shawn's hand on my back, trying to comfort me. 

Even though I had them here with me now, I still felt hopeless. Useless. What the hell was I even doing here? I needed to talk to my dad and convince him of helping me out. Like I said, he was my only hope.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Dinah asked me in a soft voice. 

Instead of answering her, I cried even harder onto her shoulder. 

"Everything is gonna be just fine Mila," Shawn stated.

That's what he was saying, but it wasn't true. Nothing was going to be fine. I had to face reality, everything was probably going down hill from here. There was no way that everything was going to flip itself around. Even if Lauren was released, what about her teaching job? Her teacher's license was going to be taken away. That was for sure.

Lauren loved to teach, now what was she going to do? I ruined that for her.

"Thanks for trying to help, Shawn," I looked up from Dinah's shoulder and she released me a bit. I turned to Shawn, "But I really doubt that everything will be fine," more tears rolled down. I wiped them off, "I have to go," I rearranged myself on the seat.

"You can't drive like this," Dinah said in astonishment. 

"I have to," I insisted. Lauren needed me. Wasting time was not going to help.

"Lemme drive," Shawn offered. "Come on, Mila, I'll even drive fast," he probed. 

Without saying a word, I stepped out of the driver's seat and went to the back seat. Shawn made his way to the driver's seat and started the engine. As he waited for the engine to warm up, Dinah made her way to the back seat and held me. I pushed back and instead layed my head in her lap as she combed her fingers through my hair, in comfort.