A MidSummer's Day Fair Round 2

Start from the beginning

"And look like an idiot while doing it," Eren stated.

At that moment, Marco's phone beeped. He took a quick glance at the screen before his smile diminished. "Guys!" Marco shouted urgently. "I just got the note that 10 students passed out from a mysterious gas-like purple substance apparently known as HZ-12. They need some replacements."

"I'll do it!" Sasha raised her hand. "I always wanted to run a booth."

"I know a thing or two about running stations," Annie stated. "Besides, I need to take a breather on tofu guy over here."

"I'll help!" Jean exclaimed.

"I can help better!" Eren shouted over Jean.

"Me, too," Mikasa immediately spoke up.

"Actually, Mikasa, you don't have to," Marco smiled. "I just got word from the others that some seniors are pitching in as well."

"Oh," Mikasa said, devoid of all emotion.

"Let's help this fair!" Sasha exclaimed.

"YEAH!" Everyone chimed in.

∾◦one minute later◦

"Why do we have to work with assigned booths and partners?" Sasha whined.

"I don't know," Marco shrugged. "Okay have fun, bye!"

Sasha drummed her fingers against the table as she glanced around, trying to find things to say to her booth partner.

"So," she spoke up. "How's life?"

Levi, unblinking and looking straight ahead with no life in his eyes, replied, "Grim."

Sasha nodded uncomfortably. Meanwhile, on Sasha's and Levi's right, Eren was placed in the same booth Jean. They were loudly trying to out-attract more players to their booth. On her left, Annie stood with her arms crossed, staring into the empty void in from of her.

"So, how's life?" Her booth partner, Isabel asked.

"Not normal," Annie replied with no emotion in her answer.

Isabel tilted her head at Annie quizzically. "Isn't that good-"

"No," Annie interrupted.

"But it makes life interesting-"

"My life is too interesting," Annie stated. "I don't want to deal with could boy."

They both glanced over at Reiner who had fallen onto his back, struggling to find his footing while shouting, "Life Alert! I have fallen and I can't get up!"

"Hear ye! Hear ye!" Hanji shouted from a ceiling beam she managed to get to.

"I feel ya," Isabel said to Annie. "I have to deal with that."

"I shall make all the plastics..." Hanji paused while she waved her arms around wildly. "DISAPPEAR!"

"HANJI!" Levi bellowed. "DO NOT TURN 90% OF THIS SCHOOL INTO GASOUS BPA!"

"Should we run?" Annie asked Isabel.

"We should," Isabel said, "but I'd like to see how this goes."

"Ready!" Hanji raised up her remote. "And!" She pressed the big red button. Everyone in the school flinched for a moment. At that moment, they knew what death looked like.

Until they realized that absolutely nothing happened.

"Well that was a bore," Annie crossed her arms.

"Hanji Zoe!" Petra shouted. "You are now banned from all school fairs for the rest of the year!"

"Says who!" She shouted from the ceiling.

"Says the president of the SCA!" Petra bellowed. "Now get yo butt down here right no-"

"MY ASS IS ON FIRE!" Reiner screeched as he ran ramped around the school like a burning marshmallow.

"He's too hot!" Ymir sang.

"Hot damn!" Connie joined in as he dabbed.

"Holy shit," Levi said unamused.

"How did that even happen?" Sasha asked casually.

"His sheer stupidity is flammable," Bertolt said as he walked up to them with a unamused face and a fire extinguisher. "Now, if you'll excuse me-"

"Wait!" Annie called out. "I'll put him out." She walked past Bertolt and the extinguisher, rolling up we sleeves. When she reached Reiner who was stop, drop, and rolling, she pulled out one of his pillows and started beating the fluffing out of him. Quite literally as feathers were flying every where.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REINER!" Someone shouted from afar.

"Yeah," Annie said as she continued to pelt him with a pillow. "Happy birthday you piece of shit."

"I'll call the ambulance," Sasha said as she stepped out of the booth.

"At least you didn't get injured this year," Erwin said as he walked up to Levi's booth. "There's always a bright side to everything."

The very second after, they heard a screaming voice shout "INCOMING!" As everyone's attention was drawn to Hanji swinging in on a wire from the ceiling. The next thing everyone new, Hanji swooped down and hit Erwin in the face with her feet.

"Yep," Levi said while looking at Erwin's unconscious corpse. "Always a bright side."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OL' REINER BOY.

I have so many concerns about him...

SO A REMINDERRRRRR Q&A Day is August 3rd AND IM EXCITED AFFFFFF!!!! So see you guys then! BYESS!!