47. Welcome To Peace Punk

Start from the beginning

"Thanks girls. This means alot," I said as I started tearing up again. They all hugged me again as Dave and Jordyn returned with the twins.

We said goodbye to the girls and Jordyn and headed to Tyler's house. When we pulled up outside the house, I noticed Taylor walking in. Dave looked to see where I was looking and turned back when he saw Tayor.

"Have you talked to him since what happened?" I asked him as he sat there, thinking.

"Have you?" He asked.

"No but I've been busy helping plan a funeral. He's your best friend," I replied.

"He's yours too," Dave snapped back.

"Ya and I'm gonna talk to him today. I need my best friends right now. That includes Taylor," I said as I got out fo the car and slammed my door shut. I opened the back passenger door and took out Kurt's car seat. I looked up at Dave and he was just sitting there.

"Whenever you find your balls to come in, don't forget to bring Meredith," I said before I closed the door.

I started heading towards the house. When I got to the front door I walked in and headed to the living room. I saw Frances and headed over to her. We started talking as I noticed Taylor across the room. He noticed me as well and started walking over.

"Have you guys talked to him since it happened?" Frances asked when she saw Taylor walking over to us.

"No," I replied. We didn't have time to talk more when Taylor joined us.

"Hey girls. Where's Dave and Meredith?" Taylor asked.

"In the car lookgin for his balls," I responded as Frances went to get me a drink

"She speaks to me," He said as put a hand to his chest in mock shock.

"TayTay just know I'm not leaving him. He's my happy ending," I said.

"I know. I'm just sick of being alone," Taylor responded as I saw Dave walk inw ith Meredith.

"We'll find you someone," I said with a small smiel as Dave came over to me.

"Hey Dave," Taylor said when Dave came and stood beside me.

"Taylor," Dave responded coldly.

"For fuck sakes. Kevin wouldn't want you guys being like this to each other," Frances said as she handed me my drink.

"That's true," Hunter said as he joined us. Dave put Meredith down beside Kurt and went off in search of a drink.

"Did I do that?" Taylor asked as he pointed at the bruise on my arm.

"Uh huh," was all I said.

"Fuck Britt I'm sorry," Taylor said as Dave came abck.

"I should fucking hope that you are," Dave responded to Taylor.

"Dave can we go talk somewhere please?" Taylor asked.

"Fine. Brittany watch the babies," Dave said as him and Taylor walked away.

"Watch the babies," I said in a mocking voice.

"You two are still fighting?" Hunter asked.

"Yep. I hope maybe once him and Taylor make up that things will be better," I repond as I take a sip of my drink.

We sat around and talked about Kevin for the rest of the day. Dave and Taylor had worked some of their shit out and they where busy with the twins so I went in search of my band mates. I didn't fnd them out on the inclosed back porch where I had sat a year earlier with Hunter and Kevin as they played Everlong. I headed towards Kevin room and found them all in there when I got there.

"What are we gonna do for this tour?" Kyle asked as I stood in the doorway. Kyle was sitting on the bed beside Tyler. Garret and Gavin where standing by the dresser.

"Do we have to discuss this now?" I asked. It felt weird talking about what we would do without him.

"We need an extra guitar player," Gavin said as he sat down ont he edge of the bed.

"Kyle is obviously permnant drummer now," Garrett said as he looked down at his feet.

"What about Hunter?" Tyler asked as he looked up at me.

"No. I'm not sure he's ready for that. Plus that's alot of pressure on him. He needs to graduate," I said.

"I can do it. I want to. It's what Kevin would ahve thought of," I heard Hunter say behind me and I turned around to look at him.

"Are you sure about this Hunty?" I asked as I put my hands on his shoulder.

"Ya. I can do school through correspondents while on the road. Plus you and Dave will make sure I do it like you do now I'm sure of it," Hunter responded.

"Welcome to Peace Punk Hunter," Gavin said as all the guys who were sitting stood up. They pulled Hunter and I into the middle of a group hug.