"What?" He shook my shoulder, trying to get my attention. "Did you figure something out?"

"I think I know the location of the next clue." I murmured, still staring at the clue in a trance. He shook my shoulder again, and I snapped out of it. "The High Line." I answered.

"The park?" he asked, confusion spreading over his features. "That doesn't make much sense. It's not a train station."

"But back in the 1940s, it was. Not now, now it's New York's only elevated park. A structure that rises above, a place of green." I recited back. That was it. The High Line.

"All right then. Let's head to The High Line."

"Wait." I put out a hand to stop him. "We still haven't figured out what the ingredient is."

"Oh, right." He realized, coming back to stand next to me. "Love of the feline kind. Milk?"

I shook my head. "I'm thinking more catnip, because it attracts cats no matter where they are, what they are doing, and at anytime of the day. They can't resist is it."

"They're powerless under its control." He murmured, so softly I barely caught it.

"Hmm?" What did he mean by that?

"Nothing." He shook his head. "Forget about it. Let's head to the The High Line." He jumped off the building onto the ground, and I had time to mull over. Who could he be the descendant of? Who would work, who would be his ancestor. Michael Juno flashed in my head. I hadn't figured out anything on him, like Shreya had said, so I had moved onto Dorothy, who was also proving to be exceptionally difficult. I had a feeling all of these were only going to get harder.

I stopped that train of thought and was jolted back to reality when Warrior called, "Hey, are you ok? We gotta go."

I forced my brain to stop wandering back to the tree, and focus on the task at hand. I jumped down, in the exact style that he had, and landed gently on my feet, like a cat. I stood up and teleported to The High Line, one of the best places to be. Warrior materialized next to me, squinting at the darkness. It took a bit of time for my eyes do adjust, but I enveloped my body in a light energy casing, so wherever I moved, shafts of bright light fell.

"Where to you think this could be?" he asked, moving around me, his eyes scanning the ground.

"I have no idea. There park was built on top of it, maybe they covered the location of the clue.

"Well, we have dealt with another bridge before. We can do it." He asserted. I sighed and looked around. He was right. When we had dealt with the Brooklyn Bridge, the clue had been on one of the support poles that held up the bridge. If I looked in the same place.

I leaned over the railing. The drop seemed pretty substantial, and I didn't have control over the winds. But I made an energy staircase and climbed down in, safely reaching the bottom. Warrior hopped down after me, since he had control over air and he could reach it safely.

I scanned the poles, one by one, and still found nothing.

"Ugh!" I threw my hands up in the air. "Where could it be?"

"Check there." he pointed. I followed the path his finger made and discovered the symbol in the upper corner of one of the support poles. Warrior jerked his hand upward, and caused to ground do shift up, making a platform for us to stand on.

I followed him up the platform, and soon, we were eye level with the symbol. I raised my hand up and pressed it against the symbol. The panel slid over to reveal the next clue. Complaining about how long this was wasn't going to get us anywhere. On the contrary, I had to get this done as fast as possible and find as many of the descendants as possible.