Chapter 30

Now where were we? Ah yes- abject humiliation!~Jafar, Aladdin

Dedicated to Caitlin_Anne_ for voting like crazy, the support really is appreciated! Thank you so much!

Siena

Have you ever wondered what would happened if you just took a giant pair of scissors and stabbed one of those inflatable Santas, just so you could see what would happen to it? I mean, it's always been a lifelong twisted dream of mine. No one's done it, as far as I know. Well, I'm somewhat surprised but mostly proud that I can say that I am now well-informed enough to tell you that you mainly end up running away from the store owner.

Basically, my friends and I were walking home when I saw one of the massive Santas and decided to go up and do it. Dylan warned me not to, but of course, I didn't listen to him.

Going up to the Santa, it basically felt like a weird balloon. So I wondered if it had the same properties of a balloon. Now, I didn't have a massive pair of scissors on me, that was just weird. I did, however, have a small Swiss Army knife stashed away in my purse. Pulling it out, I flipped it open so the blade was visible and gripped it in my hand, about to stab it. Just then, Dylan grabbed onto my arm.

"Um, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"Killing Voldemort." I replied dryly. "What does it look like dumbass? I'm going to stab this Santa."

"Why?" He said carefully.

I rolled my eyes. "Because I think the lost world of Narnia is in his stomach."

He shook his head and stepped away. "Just don't say I didn't warn you." He cautioned.

"Yeah yeah yeah. When have you not warned me about something?" I muttered to myself, gripping the knife tighter. I brought it down on the Santa and it made a clean slash through the material.

It ended up being a lot more anticlimactic than I expected. It didn't magnificently hiss out or explode, (not that I was expecting an explosion) or release a huge blast of air. It just kinda fizzed out slowly and with an extremely high pitched and annoying sound. Displeased, I stabbed my knife into the Santa again and ripped a larger hole, but this time, it made a noise.

I stared at it frowning, until I was jarred back to reality by a voice. "Hey! You kids! Whaddya doing?" A loud voice shouted. Oh crap. This must be the guy who owned the Santa.

"Come on!" Dylan said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me back. "Let's go!"

I followed him, stuffing my knife into my purse amongst the shouts of the pissed off man behind us.

"Why?"

"Why? We could get arrested."

I grinned rakishly. "That just makes it better." He gave me a disbelieving look and and shook his head, continuing to run.

"I swear to god, one of these days I'm going to be bailing you out of jail."

"Nope." I shook my head. "I'll drag you in with me."

"Probably." He grumbled. We came to a breathless stop in front of my house and leaned over, breathing heavily.

Jake and Calli stared at us. "What did you guys do this time?" He asked.

I waved a hand at him, still gulping in air. "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

They looked at us disbelievingly, but I waved them off. We entered my apartment and Dylan and I raced each other up the steps to see who would get there first.