I Do a Tag w/ Siena & Dylan!

So as I've been writing chapters and posting them everyday, it has come to my attention that I have been starting to get a bit burned out. I feel like the quality of the chapters ares going down, since I'm feeling so crappy, and even a single day where I don't have to worry about that is fantastic. So I decided to do this tag! I was tagged by Eve_The_Spy, literally the sweetest person here, so I hope it's ok I used your idea. If not, I'm really really sorry. Please don't hate me, I just thought it was a lot more creative. Sorry!

Dedicated to flaminhotvaldez, for quite possibly one of the greatest usernames I have ever seen, and the wonderful comments. They're really appreciated! <3

:~:

ABOUT ME TAG- SIENA AND DYLAN!

1) Real name?

Siena: Uhhhh.... Pretty self explanatory, I think.

Dylan: Dory!

Siena: WHAT THE...

Dylan: Kidding! It's Dora.

Siena: Why are you doing this to me? Must I be friends with you?

Dylan: Who wouldn't want to?

Siena: I am going to cut here because I am going to kill Dylan.

~Fast Forward Two minutes~

***

2) What does your username mean?

Siena: I don't have a Wattpad account. Or really an account for anything?

Dylan: I have accounts for everything because everybody loves me!

Siena: I barely put up with you and I've known you for over 10 years. How are people going to want to spend time with you after knowing you for 5 minutes?

Dylan: *wipes away pretend tear* That was hurtful.

Siena: Or honest.

Dylan: Anyway, nope, we don't have Wattpad accounts.

Siena: So much work to write or even be on one, I barely put that much work into anything. Maximum amount of exercise, going to the kitchen to grab a snack.

Dylan: NEXT!

***

3) Fave Wattpad friends/ mutuals?

Dylan: I have so many friends, just not on Wattpad.

Siena: No you don't.

Dylan: I have you.

Siena: I put up with you because I've known you forever, not because I actually like you.

Dylan: Ouch.

Siena: Are all the questions going to be about Wattpad, because if so I can just sit here playing Pokemon Go.

Vi: I'm pretty sure not.

Dylan: It better not be, because she's addicted to that game. It's ridiculous.

Vi: Back on track.

***

4) First Wattpad friend?

Siena & Dylan: *sounds of crickets*

***

5) Height?

Siena: Five foot nine, and I absolutely hate being so tall. I tower over so many guys and girls. Especially why I avoid heels. Also because they're just stupid.