Well...Lemon

I had unpublished this before bcz of safety purposes but now it's back again

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 OR DISTURBED BY SEXUAL CONTENT!

O/////O You wanted it

In case someone don't know
'Lemon' means two characters doing it...

Warning! This might be gross..

I am sick and my phone restarted almost at the end of me writing this so yeah I have to fucking type it again...

You closed the door, took off your shoes and headed to your room.
"Sonic!" you shout looking for him.
"Come in the kitchen!"
(I'm gonna make you dinner, drunk you and fuck you cliché...just kidding don't know where this story will get to...something is not alright with the sentence i just wrote...stupid grammar П_П)
"Hey, nice you cooked again?" you said walking to him and kissing him.
"Huh y-yeah." he answered blushing.

You two sat eating when you finished you looked Sonic
"Hey hun?"
"Huh?" Sonic looked at you
"What about the condoms under the bed?" you asked like it was nothing staring at his face which was red like Knuckles (THE FUCKING HELL AM I WRITING?!? *mentally pulling my hair*)
"U-u-uh... I-I-I-" Sonic was shushed by you putting your finger on his mouth. You stood up and pushed his chair so you could sit on Sonic's legs ( O///O why did I offer writing this? ) and kissed him shoving your tongue in his mouth (Ew...) As you moved your body closer to his, he melted in the kiss and put his hands on your waist while your were on his shoulders.

Sonic pulled you closer to deepen the kiss and you felt he got 'excited' (I can't believe I'm writing this * rolling in the bed screaming holding my head*)
You smirked breaking the kiss. And before you knew it his hand already made its way to your panties.
"Look who is wet." he said smirking grabbing you and taking you to your room. ( -3-' )

He pushed you in the bed and started kissing your neck and you undressing him (please pretend he had clothes or the 'excited' thing won't make any sense) When he found your soft spot he started sucking while undressing you.

You two continued until you were naked (me:*thinking about what's coming next*) he grabbed your breasts massaging them (or whatever it is >//<) while sucking on the other (I regret asking about writing this or not) your moans encouraged him.

He wanted more he slowly started kissing down your stomach (*hitting myself with the heaviest book in the room*) until he got to your pussy. He started licking and sucking as the poor you were just laying blushing and moaning as your hands were on his head wanting more. (Ew!)

You gasped as something wet and warm went in your down part. Sonic smirked and moved his tongue up and down, in and out. (I'm giving too much description)
"Sonic s-stop teasing..." he pulled away and kissed you putting his tongue inside your mouth. (you choose condom or not)

Sonic pulled away and (someone for 69) lifted your right leg (or left, or both however you prefer it) over his shoulder looked in your (e/c) eyes and you in his emerald green ones. He leaned and kissed you, you out your hand a around his neck (if he had one)

You gasped as tears streamed down your cheeks as you kept your eyes closed. Sonic leaned and kissed you. A second later you started moaning and Sonic accepted that as sign to continue.

He trusted in you slower at the start but your moans made him go faster. You moaned as you tightened your grip on him. (*trying to reach the top of the shelves where is grandpa's gun*)
"Ah~ " (* trying to find the bullets*)
"(N) I'm..."
"Go." you said as Sonic released in you.
You moaned. Sonic was panting but he continued trusting in you faster than before until you felt you (*lying dead on the ground*) reached your climax..

Sonic laid next to you and kissed you.
"I love you (nickname)."
"I love you too, blue pervert." you said as you snuggled in him as he hugged you and the two of you fell asleep.

(*coming back from death* ) I'm not writing lemons again.

I should be banned from Wattpad... тт_тт