Ch16 Moving out

Next day

You woke up. You didn't feel like doing anything. Then you remembered about your old house. You just slapped yourself (not mentally) Sonic just looked at you.

You hadn't realised Sonic was in your room. He sat on the bed "(N) you okay?" He said caressing your cheeks then lean and kissed you.

You just stand up and open your closet getting your clothes putting them in a bag. "(N) W-What are you doing?"
"I'm moving I found a house for myself." You said emotionless.
"What? But what about-"

"Aick!" You squealed and held your wrist
"What happened?" Sonic ran to you and saw your wrist all in cuts. He just looked shocked at you

"(N)...What ...Why...When..." He said trembling "It doesn't matter right..." Sonic just dragged you to the kitchen then treat your wounds.

"Now what's the house you found? I'm not letting you go before I made sure it's safe..."
"It is I found it before years. It's mine. I just hadn't been there for years so I forgot it."
"If you're moving I'm moving with you."
"You don't have to..."
"I'll"
"Okay."

Few mins later

"Thanks Sonic." You said
"No prob." Sonic said as he put the bags down

"Aagh that's so heavy." He said rubbing his arms. "What do you have in this bags, rocks?" "Well... I have only two small rocks there." You said looking at the blur.

You two got in. "Whooaaa. That house is a big one."
"Yea it is."
"Question. How will you live?" "What do you mean, Sonic?"
"Well will you work something?" He asked
"I will " you said
"What?"
"Well at the school again and I'll find a part time job." You said
"Well I will help you if you need something. But... I ..."
"You'll stay. I know." You said smiling....

Next time~
Pink problems?

😽